Dying Our Hair

(Maddy Pov)
"Mommy...Mommy" I hear Maxine jumping on my bed. I open my eyes grab her flipping over tickling her she was laughing like crazy.

"Mommy pwease stop" she says and I let go of her I get up putting her on my hip.

"So what do you want for breakfast" I say walking out my room as I go down the stairs.

"Pancakes" she squeals and I chuckle a little before sitting her in a chair. I grab pancake mix, bacon, and eggs. I start to cook when I hear footsteps come down the stairs

"Hey Rocky" I shout and she appears next to me helping me cook. When we were done we place them in plates and I give the girls their plates. I sit down and eat my breakfast

"Mommy...who's Daddy" Maxine and Alex ask I cough a little before regaining myself.

"Well Alex daddy is a cool guy he loves bandana's has brown hair with brown eyes he has a real pretty smile" Rocky say smiling.

"Well Alex your dad has black hair and brown eyes he's super funny and loveable" I say thinking about Carter but I shake my head.

"Wow daddy sounds weal cool" they says and I smile before kissing Maxine's head.

"I'm dying my hair today a pastel blue" Rocky says and I smile.

"Same but for me the top with be hot pink and towards the bottom it's going to be cotton candy pink" I say and we high five.

"Alright well lets go a YouTube video of it" Rocky says and we agree. I grab plastic and cover the whole living room floor with it. Rocky comes with the hair dyes and rubber bands. I set the camera up before starting the video

"Hey guys whats up it's Maddy and Rocky here we are back with one of are videos today we are going to dye are hair also we would like to introduce you two New family members" I say smiling.

"Maxine and Alex's" Rocky finishes for me Maxine runs into my lap and I give her a big kiss on the cheek making her giggle.

"Hi" they say waving towards the camera before getting up running off to play

"As you see we already bleached our hair off camera but I'm using a nice Hot Pink and Cotton Candy pink" I say opening the hot pink I put my fingers in an scoop up some the before playing it on my head. Rocky does the same with her pastel blue hair.

"As you see we are using are hands because it helps feel around are head and you can lather in the the more" she says applying dye to the right side of her head.

I finish with the top part of my hair with the hot pink. I go wash my hands off I hold up the cotton candy pink to the camera before I start to apply it to the bottoms of my hair.

I leave about an inch of 2 off my hair not dyed and put white their. I was now just spreading the dye in my hair geting all the hair my hands didn't get. I then separate my hair from the part giving to big braids so that the dye can get in.

I wash my hands before I go to help Rocky dye her hair. I scoop some blue dye before apply to the bottom of her hair as she works on one side we finish in about an hours and when we braid it.

"Okay now we are going to let this it in for about 2 hours" we say and I turn the camera off. I turn and Maxine jumps in my arms making me stumble a little

"Hey monkey Whats wrong" I ask placing her on my hip.

"Cause we go some where mwmmy" she asked me I smile.

"Yeah how about shopping for guys" Rocky says holding a giggling Alexa.

"Yeah" they cheer making me smile.