Where going on Tour

(Maddy Pov)
I'm being squished by my brother in a hug

"Get off me" I yell pushing him off of me the girls doing the same..

"You still got a lot to do for us to trust you and forgive you guys again" I say crossing my arms.

Then I see Iris go up stairs and come down a second later hoping on one foot with her laptop in her hands.

"Guys I just got a email from a man named Bart and he want us to join the Magcon Tour" she says.

"Ahh" we all start screaming.

"Mom can we go please" we plead and beg her.

"Fine but listen to your brothers" she says.

"Okay" we said sarcasticly in union and start to do cartwheels.

"Um guys we forgot to tell her about school" Jalen G says our eyes widened

"Mom we got suspended for 2 weeks what happened was Brittany slapped me and I fought her her friends got involved so the crew got involved and shes the one that hurt my ankle" Iris says and was pulled into a hug by her mom.

"Sky come here" Iris yells and Sky comes running in.

"We are going on a Magcon Tour but we are going to called you all the time" Jalen G and Rocky say.

Sky nods and claps her hands and she hugs the little kids.

"Um who are the little ones" Matt asks making me roll my eyes.

"The one next to Iris is Lizzy, the one I am holding is Tammy, and the one with Rocky is JJ's little girl Rosie" Tyler says.

"Okay well let's pack up" JayG yells and we run up stairs I grab my 2 light brown suitcase and my monster backpack.

I pack clothes and shoes in the suitcases I put my electronics in my backpack.

I put my backpack on and roll the suitcases down the stairs when I reach the bottom of the stairs I see the boys looking at my forearm.

"When did you get a tattoo" Matt asked me.

"Me and the crew have the same tattoo and we got permission" I say and the crew comes down with their bags

"Hey guys we are going to bring are cars on the tour okay" Callie says.

"What cars" Cameron asked we pick up are bags and go to the garage where are cars were. Their jaws drop when they saw them.

"Taylor, Shawn, Nash are driving us" I say.

"Lizzy, me, Arrow, Maddy, Cameron, Candy are riding with Nash" Iris says getting to the keys to the white charger that's has green lights on it.