Beach Day

(Jalen J Pov)
I wake up to Iris shaking me like crazy.

"JayJ get up we are going to prank the boys for yesterday" she saysz

I get up scratching me muscles and I walk to the couch and we then get a air horn and open are door a little.

We push them and the boys jump awake we close the door and put the air horn where it was before and I jump in the shower.

"CALLIE DID YOU GUYS BLOW THAT AIR HORN" Cameron yells.

I begin to wash up I wash my blonde hair and then I get a towel and wrap it tightly around my body. I then walk out

"Hey guys is it okay if we all go to the beach today" I say and the boys stare at me be Jack G was starting the most.

"Eyes off my sis" JJ says and he steps in front of me.

"Sure" he says and I grab my clothes and go back into the bathroom.

I put on a blue long sleeve button up see through shirt, grey shorts, sandals, Ray-Ban glasses, beach bag. I walk out and Jack G looks at me.

I see him bite his lip I go over to the girls and we high five from behind.

Then Arrows gets up and gets in the shower she comes out wearing a peach sun dress over it with peach flip-flops I see Hayes bit his lip and stare.

The girls get in the shower Iris a light blue tank top jean shorts, sun hat, sandals, sunglasses, and a shoulder bag Cameron was starting at her a little drooling.

Jalen G was wearing a white 'Dream Destroyed By Fame" T-shirt, jean shorts, sandals, fedora hat, and sunglasses.

My bro was looking at her with a smile and bits his lips. Callie was wearing a batman tank top, black jean shorts with white belt, and black flip-flops. Nash was starting at her with his mouth open in a gap.

She smiles and closes his mouth before walking away swaying her hips. Candy was wearing a pink tank top, jean skirt, flip-flops, and a forest snapback.

Matt was staring at her and says "You look ho-I mean nice you look nice".

Tyler was wearing her white bathing suit top, white gym shorts, flip-flops, and Ray-Ban glasses. Shawn was looking at her with a big smile.

Maddy was wearing a black T-shirt, jean shorts, flip-flops, cross necklace, rose earrings. Carter looked at her with a bright smile and his starts to drool a little.

"Wipe your mouth droolie" Maddy and Iris say and Cameron and Carter quickly wipe their mouth off.

Rocky was wearing a grey tank top with lips, jean shorts, sandals, red heart sunglasses.

"Alright guys we will be in the lobby" Rocky says with her sunglasses on.

"Okay we will be down when you are down" Jack G says.

I pick up Rosie and put her on my shoulders. Tyler puts Tammy on her back and Lizzy holds on to Iris leg and we walk out and I lock the door.

We walk to the elevator and push the button we get on and go to the lobby we walk off and sit down at the waiting area.

"Crew everything in going good now think that are falling for us" I say and we just sit back and relax. When we see the boys we get up and I take the keys from Nash and toss them to Callie.

"Alright we are driving" Callie, Rocky, and Tyler say and taking the keys from the boys.

I get up and grab my beach bag I pick Rosie up and put her on my shoulders.