Untitled Part 4

By the time me and Dio were upstairs, and neither dad or Jojo were looking me and Dio headed into my room. I whipped out my sketch book and started drawing. Of course Dio leaned over me again and stared at my picture. I looked up to meet Dio face to face and i let out bluntly "Why did you move here?" Dio did not look surprised that i asked him that, but i could not help myself i wanted to know the reason he came to live with us. "My dad saved yours is all i know, after he died I came to live here." I felt really bad about asking him that. Dio started to bring his face closer to mine. A huge blush spread across my face. "D-Dio?..." His face was so close to mine. I saw a slight redish tint to his cheeks. He got closer, .....and closer..., .....til.. BAAAMMM!!!!!!!! "D-Dio!!!!" Jojo had jumped across the room and tackled Dio! Jojo swung a punch at Dio, but he blocked it and kicked Jojo in the stomach. Jojo came swung when Dio was not on defense Jojo hit Dio in the sholder. They keeped fighting for 30 minutes, until I jumped in and tried to stop it. Luckily I stopped Jojo from hitting Dio in face, instead I blocked the way and I was sent flying across the room. The punch had hit me in the stomach and I hit the wall with a bang. By that time i could hear father yelling downstairs and stomping/running up the stairs. I looked down seeing blood on my dress. Suddenly I felt liquid come out of my mouth and spewed out on the floor. My vision started getting blurry, and I felt so dizzy. Last thing i saw was dad breaking up Dio and Jojo before i blacked out.