7.1

vik looked away from the menacing gaze to find that the hallways were almost empty. the few people left were either not paying attention or assuming they're having an intimate moment and looking away.

"what do you mean?" he replied with an innocent look.

"don't play dumb. you've been doing it ever since we met!" lachlan exclaimed, and vik couldn't help but notice the hurt look in his eyes. "look, i'm sorry for flirting with you, okay? i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

vik still didn't look him in the eyes and instead stared at his untied shoelace. lachlan followed his eyes.

"are you seriously more worried about your shoes than this conversation?" lachlan asked. vik shook his head, but it seemed like lachlan ignored it. instead, he crouched down and began tying it. vik's breath hitched; lachlans face was agonizingly close to his crotch.

lachlan seemed to enjoy taking his time tying his shoelace, almost like he was purposefully torturing vik, who begged himself not to get turned on. it's only an insanely attractive guy knelt down and looking like he's going to give you a blowjob, vik told himself.

it didn't work, and vik could only pray that lachlan didn't notice.

"there," lachlan said, "nothing else to worry about, is there?"

lachlan was smirking, and vik just covered his face like he did in class the other day.

"actually, i have to go," vik managed to get out. "bye."

vik ducked under lachlan's arm, which wasn't that hard to do, considering his height, and sprinted out the front doors. he could feel lachlan's stare burning a hole in his back.

smh i write this AFTER 6.9 whats wrong with me
and lol yes long chapter yw