I Wish: chapter eight

I awoke the next morning, my eyes were blood shot, i was really tired and i couldnt get over the fact that noah really came here last night with that bullshit. i picked up my phone to call kayla because she hasnt been home, but it was dead. i put it on the charcher to let it charge and went to take a shower.. i took the longest shower I thought I would ever take when i got back to the room my phone had a lot of text messages kayla texted me saying she was going to pick me up at 12:00 and we were gonna go shopping at twelve so guess i should out on some make up. i opened another message it was from my mom..

'hey sweety.. hows college going'

'good' i answered her plainly.

'okay.. i was just checking on you sweetie.. have good day. i love you.' she replied.

' i love you too mom.' i replied quickly because i want to get the small talk over

i wonder if kayla talked to her mom recently.. probably not since shes been with nathan.. shes so lucky she found someone already. im really happy for her this isnt envy.. i love her so.. just as i was dozing off from thinking so much she walked in. and she was changing and telling me we were meeting people there.

"is noah going to be one of the people there?" i was hoping she would say no, but instead she said something i really didnt want to know..

"i cant tell you that information honey.. youll have to see for youself.. im sorry." she gave me a smpatheic smile and went to her closet to get her shoes. we both had on our jordans and we were out the door we took my car and when we walked in the building it was the whole crew.. nathan. kendall, meagan, josh,brittany, and.... noah... when i walked in he looked at me and smiled like he he was wishing i was gonna come.. thats when i knew this whole thing was planned.. but i couldnt leave because i couldnt leave leah.. but then again she has nahan.. but i wont maybe ill have fun with veryone here today.. when we were walking around the mall we were all acting silly and making jokes and laughing and then every one kind of ditched me and noah on purpose i tried my hardest to find them but i couldnt.. so i was walking as fast i could.

" leah!! why are you walking so fast? slow down I'm tying to catch up with you!"

if he really want to catch up then he would i went to the next fashion store that i thought i could find something cute in and i had enough time to get somethings to go try one before he comes in here because i know he saw me go in this store when i got in the dressing room i got some leggings that grabbed and i heard his voice..

" can i go give this to my girlfriend? she has long black straight hair."

"yes sir, you may she is numer six.." I heard the nice lady say.

shit hes gonna force me to open the door.. i gotta find a stall.. cuz its really hard for me to say no him. before i could think of one he was at the knocking.. i opened the door.

"what do you need so much that you have to-"

those were the only things i could say before his lips were on mine i missed him so much i know that i would have to refrain and stop myself before i got sucked back and get hurt again.. but i was already so into his lips i couldnt stop myself and when he pulled away i was almost sad.. he explaned in what seem ten seconds.

"leah im so sorry that i hurt you i love you so much.. you really do make me happy the girl that i was with came on to me and i was drunk and i wasnt thinking im sosorry i love you please forgive me and let me come over tonight so your not lonely.. because you already know Kayla is going to be with nathan so please?

i didn't even reply with an answer I just kissed him and we were on our way back to my dorm.. the whole night we were watching movies and laughing we finally got to our last movie and the whole time he was looking me..

"noah what are you looking at?!!!"

" you" he replied quick and simply.

"your such a creep.. hahah"

"a creep that loves you.."

"I lov-..."

he kissed and it was lovely before I knew it we were cuddling in my bed and I was sleeping in his arms and at that moment I felt like everything was going perfect..

"good night leah.. I love you.."

"I love you too.."

I really hope he means the things he's saying because they mean a lot to me.. he doesn't even know..