Prologue

He was walking me back to my dorm after our date. I had so much fun with him, from when he picked me up, to the car ride to the dinner, to the car ride back home, all of it. He makes me happy. If only he knew how much I actually do love him. When we got to my dorm door I remembered my roommate wasn't home for the weekend.

He kissed me goodnight and before he could walk away I asked him to come in for a little bit.

"Hey, uhm.. Noah could you come in and stay with me for a little bit?"

"Uhm, yeah sure Leah why not?"

As I was unlocking my room door he turned me around and kissed me. The kiss was so strong like he's wanted me the way I wanted him. I felt him seeking entrance to my mouth, I slightly opened and and his tongue darted to meet mine. Our tongues danced together. The heat in the hall way started to go up. He soon picked me up and entered my room. He laid median gently on my bed, our make out session still going on and that's when I felt his hand go in my pants, he was rubbing so gently making moan so sudden to his touch. He was going in and out, I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. With his hands doing such a good job I don't know how long I'll last.

"Noah, if you keep this up I think I might cum."

Before I know it he's putting a condom or his manhood. He whispers in my ear.

"Are you ready for me?" He asks me.

I nod my head and shakily answer him. "Yes" I say.

He slightly nibbles on my ear and places kisses from my jaw line down to my neck and chest area. He stops and unclasp my bra. When he completely takes it off he rakes my upper body. He caresses my breast in his hand and plays with my nipple. He places more kisses down my stomach to my navel, before sliding off my panties. He kisses me softly before he enters.

If only he knew I was a virgin..