I Wish: chapter four

"Ughhhhh!" That was the sound I was making as I woke up to my second day of college. Kayla still had on her alarm from yesterday I guess, because that's why I was so angry. She knows I sleep in late and I didn't want to do anything till late but she obviously doesn't care..

I got out of bed and headed to the bathrooms. I walked in and following me was Kayla. I turned in my water and hopped in this weird community shower type thing and closed the curtain. I took what seems like the longest shower and then finally got out. I got dressed and brushed my teeth then went back to the room. Kayla was already there laying on her bed waiting for me I guess. I put on my black toms and we headed out. We decided on walking around campus and finding out where things were and what not. We went toward the front of the campus and that's when I saw him. I saw the guy that I longed for since the seventh grade. I swore to myself that I I was in love with him but I really don't know. All I knew was that when I saw him, I was frozen.

"Kayla..." Was all I could say.

"What?" She replied.

"........"

"Leah.. WHAT?!!!"

I couldn't do or say anything. Finally I got the courage to point to what I was staring at.

"N-n-n Noah.." I stuttered.

"Oh my god.... Leah.. Are you still in love with him?!!!"

"I really don't know.. I haven't talked to him since school ended a while ago.."

"You do.. I know you do.. We should call him over, yeah?"

"NO!! Kayla no.."

And before I knew it she was was getting his attention and he was walking over.

"Oh hey Kayla. Leah." He said with a smile. His smile was so perfect.

"HEY, NOAH!!" Kayla dinged at him.. Of course.. God kill me now.

"Oh. Hey.. Noah." I quietly say.

"So how have you guys been lately?"

"Great actually. Just got here yesterday actually."

"Oh that's cool, maybe we could all hang out sometime. I have a couple of friends that y'all should meet."

"Okay!!! What time?" Kayla asked.

"Tomorrow. At eight. I'll pick you guys up."

"Okay. We'll be ready." She excitedly replied

Yeah.. We'll be ready..." I said.

She was so happy. That's something I really don't understand considering I'm the on who likes him she was probably happy he had some friends coming along. Instead of walking around campus like we planned, she made me come shopping with her so we could look really good when he and his friends see us.

"So what store do you want to go to?" She asked me.

" Kayla I don't know.. Let's just go to the mall and see what can find there."

"Okay. Let's go back to the dorms and and hop in my car head there."

It was only one so we had time. I might as well make the best out of this day. Before I embarrass myself at where ever we're going tomorrow. I guess he'll text me or something. If he still has my number.. I wonder how we should dress. We pull up to the mall quicker than I thought we would. Maybe I was to caught up in my thoughts. When we got out of the car she started talking.

" So how do think we should dress? I don't want to go to dressy and it's casual.. You know?"

"Yes.. Of course I know Kayla." I annoyingly replied

"Let's just find something cute." She roiled I guess not hearing my frustration.

"Okay.."

We ended up getting some cute jeans and a shirt but we didn't match this time. Now were going to find somewhere for dinner then back to the dorms.