Chapter 5

(Angel's P.o.V)

    Audrey and I walk to the high school, while all the students are in their classes. It's only 10 minutes away from the house, which is good, and Fire and Ice will be keeping an eye on her during school. As we get closer, I notice that she has gotten slower in pace and getting closer to me. It seems that she's afraid.
    We enter the front office, and we are directly lead to the principal's office. Mr. Barnes, oh how many times I've been in here because Fire and Ice were being little shits. He was a quiet man, though built to be a coach. He had broad shoulders, longish black hair and dark eyes, though he was always wearing sunglasses, I could never tell. We sit down at the chairs in front of his desk, he sits up and smiles.
    "Hello Michael, nice to see you again. I see you brought a unfamiliar face too." He looks at Audrey, who smiles nervously and looks down at her lap. I turn to him and I nod quickly.
    "Yes, this is Audrey. I'll be taking care of her until her parents come back from a business trip, but they said it'd be awhile til they got back." I lie, though, it wanted to say, 'her parents got killed by one of my brothers' but humans just... They'd either not let her come in or just arrest Wilford, which I'd be happy happened, but Audrey...for some reason takes an interest in him. Humans are weird.
    "Ah, I see. Well," he turns to Audrey, "What's your last name?"
    "Christie."
    "Age?"
    "15..turning 16 in November..."
    "Okay, would you please fill this out?" He asks, handing her a clipboard with the enrollment form and pen. She nods, taking it and filling it out. I stare at her, her hand moving quickly down the paper. Before I knew it, she was done and handed it to Mr. Barnes. He looks over it and puts it to the side. "We'll see if we can get you in tomorrow. In the morning, come here so Mrs. Koleman will give you your schedule and such. If you need," he turns to me, "I could have your sons, Cash and Finn, show her around after school if you'd like, only people who are in the clubs will be here and some teachers."
    I turn to look at Audrey, who's staring back at me, smiling. I guess she'd like to. This is a rather big school, but Fire and Ice know it inside out so they can help out.
    "Sure, Mr. Barnes. They'd be willing to." I answer, looking back at him. He nods and stands up, shaking our hands and leading us out. He says that we could come back at 3:30. As he leaves to his office and we start to walk back to the front doors, a few delinquents are standing at some lockers, chatting. When we walk past, a boy with sunglasses turns his head and I see that his eyes are looking at Audrey. For some reason, I tense up and I grab her arm, quickly hurrying out of the school.

(Audrey's P.o.V)

    It was 3:30 PM, so I walked with Fire and Ice to the school for my tour. We get to the entrance and they both stop, turning around to me in sync.
    "Now, before we go in, we have something very important to tell you."
    "You have to call me Finn and Fire, Cash. Okay?" Ice says, making it seem very veeeery serious. I guess it wouldn't be normal is people called them by elements...so, they used "normal" names. I nod, understanding and they smile, grabbing both of my arms and leading me inside.

    If I have these two goofs to keep me company, I think I'll be fine here.

++++++++++++++++

    I'm in Angel's room, setting up my binder and backpack up for the next day. I'm actually excited for once that I'm going to school, probably because it's new, no one knows me and that good. I have a fresh start. I can make new friends. At the thought, I get a bit warm inside. I finish setting up my binder and I put it in my backpack, then setting that on the ground next to the bed.

New start. New friends. New enemies. New life.

    I sigh, smiling to myself as Angel walks in.

    New family.

I'm crying. I wrote the last bit on the bus and I'm like ehhhhh. Anyways, Audrey didn't get over that easily, you'll see by next chapter. And.... She's in new school. Do you guys wanna know why she was an outcast at her old one. YOU GOTTA WAIT BECAUSE IM GOING BY MY PLAN BOOK. SO HEH. Annnnyyywaaays, if you enjoyed this chapter and this book so far, Vote! Comment some feedback and what you like about this book, comment you favorite thing abooooout, Angel, since he's been here the most. Also, share this books with your friends! Baaai!~