Chapter 3

(Wilford's P.o.V)

    I wake up, groaning and turning over on my side to look at my door.  Is the girl gone, dead or sleeping? All three are terrible. I didn't want her to be here yet...I couldn't just leave her in her home. But, this is worse. I have her staying in a home where mostly everyone is a psychopath and will kill anyone. Sam and Tim were fine...but everyone else, like Dark and Anti, they could hurt her at any moment. Like right now. 
    I finally get out of bed and go over to the closet, grabbing a white button up shirt and jeans, since I wasn't gonna be going out. I put them on, and I walk towards the door, hovering my hand over the doorknob. I hope she's still sleeping, I wish before twisting the knob and walking out into the hallway after closing my bedroom door shut. I hear chatter coming from the living room, the girl's voice standing out. She's talking to Sam and Tim. She seems pretty open to people she just met. As I near closer, I can hear the conversation more clearly.
    "So, Audrey, where did you come from?" The concerned voice of Tim asks. 
    "I came from Rhode Island, it's pretty damn far from here." She answers. Of course I knew that. I sigh softly, shaking my head. I lean on the wall just before the entrance to the living room. I continue to listen to them.
    "Wow, you travelled a loooong way." Sam says as Audrey laughs faintly. She nods, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. 
    "Audrey, how old are you?" Tim asks again, smiling as his blue eyes sparkle. 
    "Fifteen, going on sixteen in a few months."
    "When's your birthday?" Sam asks.
    "November 30 (Author-Chan's actual borfday notturning16tho)." Damn it....I fudging. I tense up and I step away from the wall, pulling my fist back and punching the wall, making a dent and making all three of them jump. I focus on Audrey. Her brown eyes have widened, terrified. I sigh, letting my arm fall to my side, my eyes focused on hers. 
    "Sorry..." I say before walking into the kitchen. I catch a glimpse of Audrey staring at me, though it's not what I expected. She was smiling, her eyes frozen with the look of horror, but her smile was bright and warm. How could she do that? Has she done this out of practice? Possibly. Judging by the papers in her desk and bookbag, her school life was terrible. Harassment from everyone, even teachers. 
    "W-Wilford?" I hear her voice call out, making me snap out of my zone and looking down at her. She was about 5'7, average for teenage girl. I suddenly feel the cold and wet liquid pouring on my hand and I look, seeing I'm overflowing my cup with milk. I stop pouring and I chuckle slightly, reaching to grab a rag but Audrey holds up one. I smile at her, taking the rag and wiping my hand, cup and counter, getting rid of the spill. I throw the rag in the sink as I turn to her again.
    "Thanks." She smiles, and runs back over to Tim and Sam, but before she could cross the wooden floor, Fire tackles her to the ground, making her yelp. Ice then runs and jumps on top of Fire, crushing Audrey under their weight. I growl, walking over to them. Ice looks at me and smiles.
    "Get the hell off her." I growl, Ice's eyes widening, instantly jumping up and running back to his room. Fire notices and gets up, following his brother. I sigh, kneeling down beside Audrey, helping her sit up. She rubs the back of her head, smiling faintly as her hand rests in mine. 
    "T-Thanks. I-I guess they like me?" She says, jokingly. 
    "They haven't had a girl in the house before." I joke, making Audrey giggle softly. It was cute, never in my mind would I ever call something that while being serious. She was so sweet, considering the whole murdering and kidnapping thing. She's so calm, like...she knows something will happen.
     Footsteps echo through the house and I turn to the hallway, seeing Dark and Anti. Dark looks around, and his eyes land on Audrey. I can see his mind racing with ideas as Anti examines her. A fanged smirk spreads across Anti's face and he vanishes, reappearing next to her, making her jump.
    "Awwww, Dark, this little kitten hit you?" He asks, sounding serious, but being serious. Dark growls and glares at her, making me look down at her. Her eyes are glued to Dark's. It's like an intense staring contest, if one blinks, they die. Anti plays with her hair, making a braid. She seems not to care, her only interest being Dark.
    She moves forward, towards Dark. I go to grab her arm, but she pulls her arm away and continues. When they are but a few inches away from each other, she opens her mouth and speaks.
    "You're an asshole, you know that? Trying to hurt a girl. Do you have any morals?" Her voice cold, like ice stabbing you. Dark looks down at her, smiling. He bends down, grabbing her by the waist and picking her up, holding her above his head. She squeaks, grabbing his shoulders, but...she freezes. She just stops moving. Tim and Sam watch, looking that if Dark drops her, they'll kill him.
    Then it happens. Audrey pulls her arms off his shoulders and kicks him in the stomach, making him drop her. As soon as her feet touch the ground, she runs over towards me and...hugs me. My shirt starts to dampen, and I down at her. She's shaking. I wrap my arms around her and I hold her tightly. This has happened before. She did that too easily to be a first time. I didn't wanna think about it, but I did.
    She cries more, and her body becomes limp. She fell asleep. I pick her up and I walk her down the hallway, to my room. I walk inside, laying her on the bed and pulling a blanket over her. I sit next to the bed, laying my head on the bedside table, slowly falling asleep.

Yep. Not sorry. There will be feels. Forever. No not really, but yea. Now, I just wanna point out the in the paragraph when Audrey kicked Dark, Wilford didn't focus on anything but her. He didn't notice Anti running over to Dark, he didn't notice Tim and Sam dive behind the couch. Only her.
ANYWAY, ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT! If you enjoyed this chapter, Vote, Comment and Share with yo frens! Bai!
PS: Can I make Danti a thing? Or nah? I wanna make Ozumii-Senpai proud!