Prologue

(Audrey's P.o.V)

   I wake up to the startling sound of the living room window breaking and the crunch of broken glass under feet. I look at my door, debating whether to get up and check or to hide in my closet. I hear footsteps going up the stairs and little giggles in between steps. The sound of my parents door opening and the footsteps go in, then disappear.
    I slowly get up and I tip toe over the my closet and I close the door slowly, thank goodness it's silent, and I wait. There is a few seconds of silence...then things I expected to hear.

Bang! Bang!

    The sound of a pistol echos throughout the house and I put my hand over my mouth, knowing that the intruder and now murderer, could hear me. I hear my bedroom door open and the shuffling of feet, looking around the room.
    "Ooooh!~ You like to play hide and seek, don't ya'? Well, I do too! It makes this more fun!" A accented voice says. His voice was slurred, yet....it was funny to listen to. There was more shuffles around the room and it stops. He starts to hum. Right. Outside. The. Closet. The door swings open and I close my eyes, screaming.
    "Found ya'!" He giggles. There's silence and a sigh escapes his mouth. He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Hey...D-Did I scare you? I-I didn't mean to. Really, I didn't. Please, just...um... L-Look at me." He says, his voice deep and calmly, though psychotic.
    I open my eyes and I look at him, gasping and pulling away from his touch. His creamy button up shirt, the upped half of his khakis, the pink mustache he had, are covered in blood. The blood of my parents. I squeak, burying my face back into my knees and he huffs again. He moves and his arms wrap around my waist and he throws me over his shoulder and stands up.
    "H-HEY! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yell, hitting his back as hard as I can, which isn't that hard. I see my room once again and he walks over to my bed, picking up my stuffed bear, Lucifer, and handing him to me. I hug him and I continue to look around as the man carries me down the stairs. I catch a glimpse of my parents room.
    Blood. Everywhere. The door was wide open for anyone can see, and I saw it. I started to shake and my body started to get hot. The hot tears stream down my face as the sight left my vision and it was now pitch black. I turn my head, seeing the kitchen and the table we had meals at and we'd talk about our day. I turn it to the other side and I see the living room, where we sat down on Saturday nights and watched movies.
    Now that's all gone. My eyelids start to become heavy and I get little glimpses of what happens. The front door. It closes. Outside. Car. Yelling. And I keep my eyes open to examine the now abandoned home. The living room window is smashed and broken, the kitchen window was fine, my window was fine too. But my parents window what splattered with blood and the curtains were torn. I sigh and I fall asleep.

There we are! Prologue of I'm Sorry, I Swear! So, hopefully you like it so far! Gimme some feedback on what I could work on! Also, don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share! Bai!~