Your what?!

Skip time to a 3 months

                          Red P.O.V

*Ding dong* I get up and answer the and see Ross. " Hey what's up my bestie!" I say to Ross and give him a hug. "Nothing much but I was wondering if you would go to the doctors with me since Max and Barney are working to day?" Ross asked. "Sure but what for you ok?" I ask with slightly worried. " I just been really off this last month like being sick and craving different foods" Ross says "OK I'll go with you I want to make sure my bestie is OK!" I say " OK then get your shoes on we got to be there in 20 minutes and the doctors is 15 minutes away!" Ross says and I quickly put my shoes and I lock the door behind me and walk to Ross' car.

        We skip time to when they get there because I want to 😼

     "Ross Washington?" We hear a young ladies voice say. We both got up and walk to her. "So Ross and Red follow me" The lady says "Wait how my name?" I ask the lady " I watch your guy's videos and don't worry I'm not a crazy fangirl" She says and we all laugh and walked into the room. "OK Ross sit hear" The lady says pointing to the bed like chair. "Ok my name is Tianna but you can call me Happy like all my friends do. So Ross your here because of slight mood changes, more sick than normal, weird food cravings is that right?" Happy says "Yes" Ross says Happy nods and gets up and turns on the thing beside Ross and grabs a bottle of something. " Ok I need you to pull up your shirt just enough to show your stomach" Ross does as he is told "Ok I'm going to put this jell like stuff on your stomach and it's going to be cold just warning you" Happy says and puts the jell like stuff on his stomach and takes this thing that is attached to the machine next to him. She moves the thing around his stomach and looks at the screen. "Ok so I know why your feeling how your feeling Ross" She says "What is it?! Is it good or bad?!" I ask worried about Ross "Calm down Red it's nothing bad it's great news." She says and I calm down a bit"So what is it?" Ross ask "Well you have a extremely rare condition that men and woman can have. It's allows men to have children" She says "So your saying that i-i'm pregnant!" Ross says "Yes so do you guys want to see the baby?" she ask "Yes!" Ross and me say at the same time with excitement "Ok" Happy says laughing a bit on how excited we are. " So you are about 3 month in right now in your pregnancy. So you guys see right there that's the baby right now" she says "Do you know if it's a girl or a boy?" I ask I say " Yes and as far as I can see it's a boy so Ross if I may ask who the father is?" Happy ask.

                        Ross' P.O.V
"Umm the father is Max" I say "Aww you guys do look cute together and congrats for you guys" Happy says " Thanks umm if I may ask how should I tell Max about this?" I ask " Well you and Red should go buy blue balloons and blue silly string and is Max at the office right now?" She asked "Yeah" I say. "Ok perfect so call Adam and tell him the news and to get Max and everyone into the main room when you guys get there. Then Ross just spray the silly string on him and say that your pregnant and Red can hold the balloons." Happy says "That's a great idea! Now we need to call Ad-" my phone goes off and see that Adam wants to video chat with me."Well speak of the devil!" I say and answer it.

A= Adam, R=Ross, Re=Red, H=Happy, T=Ty

A: Hey Ross I was bored and decided to call you and where are you?

R: I'm at the doctors right no say hi guys.

H and Re: Hey!

A: Oh hey Red and who are you?

H: I'm Tianna Ross' doctor but you can call me Happy.

A:Ok well hi then! Oh Ty say hi to Ross, Red, and Happy!

T: Hey!

R: Hey! So where's Max right now?

T: He's in the middle of recording why?

R: So I just fond out that I'm pregnant with mine and Max's kid and I need you guys together everyone in the office when Red and me get there.

A: Congrats on the baby Ross and will do! Well talk to you guys later bye!

T: Yeah congrats on bye!

R: Thanks guys and bye!

                     Video call ended

"So we should be going now I guess" I say "Yep just come back in a month or two for your check up" Happy says " Ok oh can I get your number so we can hang out sometimes you seem really cool!" I say "Sure!" Happy
said.

Skip time to when they are at the                     office.

"So why are we all here Adam and Ty?" I hear Max say. " It's a surprise!" I hear Adam and Ty say at the same time. " Ready" Red ask "Yep" I say and Red and Me walk out to where everyone else was. I spray the blue silly string on Max and Red is behind me with blue balloons. " What was that for?" Max ask confused "I'm pregnant Max" I say "Your pregnant?!" Max says I nod my head yes and Max starts crying and hugs me and I hug back. I hear everyone cheering and clapping. "I love you" Max says " I love you too Max" I say and pull Max into a kiss.
______________________________________
Ok I hope you guys liked this longer chapter. Leave a comment on how this was or if you have any ideas for further chapters. I'll see you all guys later bye!

                             ~Soul