Chapter 2

Still debating if I should take the job come Wednesday night I decide I'll go see my younger brother Xavier  I hop into the shower and  scrub my self with hot water, After finishing my shower I head to my closet and pick out my favorite fall out fit a Burgundy sweater and  a pair of leggings and then I grab my moccasin slipper and then I head to my Kitchen to make my self a cup of hot tea and then I go sit down to read for a while.

 With the topic of working still fresh on my mind I decide to pay my brother Xavier visit so he can help me with this big problem, Changing from my moccasin's into my high top converses I head outside, Sliding into my Mercedes-Benz I start it and feel the purr of the engine and i put it into reverse and back out of my garage and speed down the road and all the way to Xavier's house pulling into the drive I see a black car pulling out and then flying down the road at top speed, rolling my eyes at the person I walk up to the door and knock waiting for a answer but when time passes and no one comes I knock again and I hear loud slam and then Xavier opens the door and yells
"Get the fuck out of here now" making me jump and scurry down the walk way to my car not even bothering to say anything I've see my only one person like this before and that wasn't a great situation.
 Climbing into my car I hear the door slam and I just sit there for a little bit wondering what I did to him, starting up the car I start aimlessly driving knowing I'm not going to sleep again tonight like the last 3 nights.
 After driving like that I pull into a 24 hr coffee shop, walking in I see that no one is here but I still take a corner booth and I wait until the young man at the counter come toward me.
"hello and welcome to Black and All, my name is Diego what can I get you?"
"What do you have?" I ask him
"We have anything you want for coffee of course and we have pumpkin pie along with apple"
"How about a slice of pumpkin and a cup of black decaf?"
"Sure thing mam coming right up"
"Thank you Diego"
 I wait as Diego gets my stuff together and then when he brings it to me I eat my pie slowly and he sits there watching me
"I feel like we have met before"
"Loads of people say that you may have seen me on T.V or online I'm Jasmine Jenkins"
"You mean your the daughter of" he goes to ask
"Yes I am"
"Wait is your middle name Angel?" he asks an I look at him shocked
"Yes how did you know that?"
"That's what you always were called when we were in 1st-3rd grade but then I moved and just recently I moved back"
"Oh well whats your last name I might remember"
"My full name is Diego Merkel"
"Oh yes you wore glasses back then right?"
"Yes I sure did"
"Well sure I remember you, you were the one who one day you'd either be quite and reading a book and the next you would be teasing someone"
"Yes that was me"
 After talking for a long time and catching up I head home and fall into bed at 12:12 and before I know it my alarm is going off.

 Getting dressed in a white knit sweater and brown pressed pants and then I grab my peach scarf and my peach heels slipping into them I grab my brown earrings and push them into my ear, before leaving my room I grab my brown purse then walk into the kitchen.

 When Martha see's me she looks at me in confusion because I'm so dressed up on a Thursday and I never get this dressed up for going to the Hospital, so i briefly explain to her why I'm dressed up and she questions me"Are you going to take the job...

"Are you going to take the job?"
"Yes I have decided to because other wise they will let me go and I can't do that to both my self and to the kids"
"I understand but think of your self and how your relation ship with Mark Howard ended think of how weird and painful that will be"
"I've already decided I'm going to do it" I tell her leaving no room for arguments
"Ok what ever you say" she sighs
 Arriving at the hospital I quickly sign in and go find Tina to which she tells me to go spend some time with Meline and after meline goes to school to go see Andrea to which I gladly accept.
 Walking into Meline's room I see her dressed in a black and red square dress with black leggings and her pair of old converses
"Hey meline take those old shoes off I got you some shoes the other day" I tell her and pull the 2 pair of shoes out of my bag

 Walking into Meline's room I see her dressed in a black and red square dress with black leggings and her pair of old converses "Hey meline take those old shoes off I got you some shoes the other day" I tell her and pull the 2 pair of shoes out of...

Seeing the shoes her eyes light up and she bounds towards me wrapping her arms around my shoulders squeezing me

"And those are girl's shoes"
"I can tell"
"Just making sure the sale attendant couldn't"
"What a dumb person" she says in her song like voice making me smile agreeing
W

e talk for a while and she walks around in her new heeled boots then she grabs her back pack I bought her a few months ago at the beginning of the school year and rushes out the door not wanting to be late when Richard takes all the children to school.
After she is gone I quickly straighten up her room and then head to Andrea's room.
Walking in I see her laying there waiting for someone.
"How are you today Andrea?"
"I'm good and how are you?"
"I'm fine, what would you like to do?" I ask her
"Can we go for a ride?"
"Not today I have a meeting with a important person but soon maybe next time I come in OK? What else do you want to do?" I ask already knowing she wants to just talk its the way she is
"How about you tell me a story"
"Oh I'm no good but how about I read you a story I read?"
"Ok" and so I go to her book shelf and grab sometimes a rogue by Mary Jo Putney and sit down to read to her.
"What do you do with a pregnant duchess, what do you do with a pregnant duchess, what do you do with a pregnant duchess? Early in the moooor-ning!" I start and then bust a gut again because that line is very funny.
I read until Andrea is asleep
"The ostler blinked. 'You don't waste time' 'there is no damn time to waste' rob said tersely" I close the book and set it down by the end table and I pull her blankets up and give her a kiss on the forehead
"They are going to fall in love sent they?"
"You will have to see my dear now rest I'll come see you before I leave"
"Can I see your scarf?" She asks to which I obligate and unwrap it from around my neck and hand it to her.
Walking down the long hallway I feel like a kid going to the principal's office. Walking in I see that maria is already here.
"Hello my dear"
"Hello Maria how are you" I ask seeing the dark circles under her eyes
"I'm ready to go home to my husband and sleep for one night how about you"
"Now now Maria your spoiling Mark aren't you? This isn't good for your health and as for how am I doing I'm fixing to make a very very bad mistake"
"And what is that my dear?"
"I'll work for you but only if I can bring the children to Marks's house while I'm there?"
"Akrighty that sounds perfect thank you so much Jaz I'll see you tomorrow morning"
"Tomorrow morning it is"
After signing my death warrant I head back to Andrea's room giving her my scarf to which she is ecstatic and I head home
Arriving in my driveway I see my brothers car and I see him leaning there waiting for me, climbing out of my car I grab my bag and the turn to him
"Hey Lil man what's up?"
"Oh I don't know I have a question tho what the hell?"
"What do you mean?"
"Martha called OK?"
"OK n?"
"You are becoming a nurse for Mark?" He shouts
"Sue me" I snap back
"Why didn't you come talk to me?"
"I did last night remember you yell at me to get the fuck out of here now" if I remember correctly "
"That was you? I'm sorry I thought that was Amber"
"Who's amber?"
"My girlfriend or ex"
"Again with the A's" I tease him
"My last girl friend's name was Stella so hush it"
"So what happened"
"Nothing" he says shortly and I leave it be
"Back to you now" he starts
"Nothing" I say shortly and he stops and nods we hug and talk awhile before he climb into his car and heads off to where ever and I head in to pack stuff because I'm moving into Mark Howard's home which will be weird because I never once lived with him

Vite, share, comment tell me what you think
Your blueeyedqueen1999