NO

Adrien went to school very early that day. He sat in the front of the class and waiting for the lesson to start.  As Marinette walked in Chole stood up and walked up to her. She stuck her foot out and Marionette tripped and fell right on her stomach and screamed so loud in pain . She started bleeding. Adrien ran up to her and screamed "CALL AN AMBULANCE! " Alya pick up her phone and called then the sirances where heard.  "Marinette,  please please hold on to our son and your life please! " Everyone gasped.  He just spoke the unspeakable.  " Yeah,  that's right this womean,  the image of beauty,  is the mother of MY son. " Adrien said.  The whole class went pale.  "NO! " Chole screamed.  She kick Marinette in the stomach right before the paramedics can in the room.
*time skip to hospital *
"Marinette Dupain Cheng I'm sorry , you have lost your son. " the doctor said.  Adrien looked at the doctor in disbelief.  Marinette started to cry.  "And Chole has been arrested for murder in the first degree. " the doctor continued.  Marinette cryed more and Adrien cryed too.  "We are going to try again . Okay? " Marinette looked at Adrien,  " Okay but please,  don't get drunk this time. " She giggled lightly. 

LEEMOOON IS GOING TO HAPPEN YAAAYYY