16 week ultrasound

Mari Pov:
Today is the day I go to the doctor for my ultrasound . I was so scared I didn't even know if the baby was a boy or girl.  Mom , Alya,  and me pull up to the doctors office. We walked in and sat down soon a nurse walked in and said "Marinette Dupain  Cheng. " My mom told me " Go , you'll be fine Alya will be with you." I nodded and walked in.  Alya right behind me. I lay down on this bed thing and the nurse walked up and said "Now this might be a little cold ." She put blue stuff on my stomach and told a little wand and moved it on my stomach. She moved it around a little and then said "Theirs your baby. "

I look at the screen

I look at the screen.  I wanted to cry Alya soon spoke "Girl look at your baby" She had tears in her eyes. "Do you know if it's a boy or girl." Alya asked. I looked at her. "no don't tell us. Write it down please." The nurse nodded and wrote it down in an envelope. She handed it to me and we where done.  I cleaned up and went to my mom. She asked many questions. I told her we need to go to a base ball store to buy a bat and to the party store for ballons. My mom asked "Why sweetie." " I want to have a gender reveal party. And I tause a balloon full of pink or blue sand hit it with a bat and when it breaks everyone will know what gender the baby is." Alya and my mom agreed and we got our things.  Alya posted online  Come see what gender Marinettes baby is tonight at her house.

*time skip to party reveal*
This was it. Everyone from class was here. I took a deep breath."Thank you all for coming. Alya will throw the balloon and I will hit it.  Pink sand is a girl blue is a boy. " I said.  Everyone nodded.  Alya through the  balloon and Blue sand came out. Everyone cheered and hugged me. And Adrien looked as if he was about to cry. Was she really that happy? 

Adrien pov
I'm the farther of a boy. I have always wanted to name my son Chase. I have no idea why I just thought it was always a good name. My eyes started to tear up as I knew this. I'm going to be a dad. But I can never be with the mother of my son.