11

Jackson kept driving

"Babeee. What are you doing ?"

"Driving " he said

"No duh" I said "Where are we going "

"It's a surprise "

"Babbbee" I said

"Babbbee" he said coping me . I laid my head against the window and tried to figure out where we are going . I couldn't because you know I just got here. I have up on trying to ask and just closed my eyes . I felt the truck stopped and asked if we were there yet . He said yes . I opened my eyes and saw that we were on a big hill that I could see over slot of stuff .

"Jackson . Its perfect here . "I said turning around and looking at him then kissing him . He kissed back then pulled away .

"I got food and blankets on the back of the truck " he said. Jackson went to get the things then came back . He sat the picnic basket down then laid down the blankets. We sat down and Jackson started taking food out of the basket .

"It looks delicious " I said

"Well thank you . I made it before you woke up this morning ."

"So you had this all planed out ?"

"Well yeah everything's beside Bart " he said . I started eating the sandwich he made and looked up at the sky .

"You know you have to go to school in a month " Jackson said

"Ugh . I don't want to " I said laying on the blankets.

"I know . You are going to the same high school I use to go to "

"Is it s good high school ?"

" it's alright " he said . I covered my eyes with my arms because the sun is in my eyes . I felt someone kiss my lips then quickly pull away

"J "

"What " he said innocently

"First off don't act innocent we both know you aren't
Second of all I know that you kissed me . "I felt Jackson lay down beside me and grab my other hand .

~~following week~~

Beeb. Beeb . Beeb
Jackson's alarm clock went off.

"Jackson wake up we need to catch our flight . So we can go to California " I said

"Ugh . Five more minutes " he said

"No now come on baby . If you don't get up now . You will get up my way " I said

"What is your way threatening me saying you want give me any kisses " he said

"Nope . You don't wanna know my way " I said . I went to the bathroom and changed and washed my face . I went into Jackson's room to see him asleep . I put his alarm forty-five minute before we need to leave because I know it takes him forever to wake up . I went down stairs to see Katherine and Jeorge sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys I need your help " I said

"What do you need " Katherine said

"So Jackson needs to wake up and he won't get up . How should I wake him up "

"I don't know . He's your boyfriend " Katherine said

"No duh ." I said . They shrugged they're shoulders and kept walking at him way ever was on tv or go on their phones

"You are no help!!" I said dramatically throwing my arms in the air

"And you are dramatic!" Jeorge said after me . I walked to The bathroom and filled up a bucket of cold water . I went to the freezer and got some ice and I put it in the bucket . I went to Jackson's room and poured he bucket of water on him .

"WHAT THE FUCK ??!!!" Jackson yelled . I just innocently smiled up at him

"Hannah that was fucking cold " he said as his lips were turning purple .

"Aww babe I'm sorry " I said " I would give you a hug but you're wet so..." I trailed off

"Aw you know you want a hug he said coming towards me

"Umm no . No no . I don't want a hug" I said as I backed into the hallway

"I know you do " he said

"Nope " I said as I started running around the house ." Jackson one or both of us is going to fall" I said . Right as I said that Jackson and I both landed on our bitts in the kitchen .

"I told you " I said

"Well it was you're fault Jackson said laughing

"No no no . You started chasing me . I was about to get you a few towels for you . But then yo started chasing me so"

"Shut up " he playfully said whilst rolling his eyes and getting up . I also got up and checked my phone.

"Jackson we have 15 minutes " I said

" I need to take a shower " he said

"We'll make it fast " I said . I wiped up the water in and stripped off his sheets .. I walked down stairs to see Jonathan at the island .

"Hey Jonathan can you put these in the wash? Please "

"Did you wake him up with water ?"

"Yep . Freezing cold " I said

"IT WAS SO FUCKING COLD " Jackson yelled from his room. Jonathan rolled his eyes and got he sheets out of my arms and kissed me on the temple .

"Dude back off she's mine " Jackson said wrapping his arms around me . Jonathan is kind of like the big brother . He cares for me and treats me like a little sister. We walked up to Jackson's room and got our bags . We started saying our good byes . I went I Julian's room and he was still sleeping . Julian is a really hard sleeper so he can go through almost anything . I kissed Julian's cheek and he wrapped his arms around my neck .

"Hey juju " I said

"I don't want you to leave " he said

"We will be back soon . Jackson will be back before you know it "

"Where will you be ?"

"What do you mean ?" I asked

"You said that Jackson would be back before I know it . Where will you be .

"I don't know bud. I might stay there for a little bit because I need to figure some things out . "

"What do you mean ?"

"I have some family problems that I need to figure out " I said setting Julian down before I start crying . Family is kind of a sensitive subject for me since I don't know who my parents are and I f I have any sibling or not .