4

jackson went to the kitchen area and started searching through the cabinet looking for food .i looked at him from my bed.

''why are you staring at me'' he asked

''im not''

''yes you were ''

''i was thinking '' i said

''what were you thinking about?" jackson asked plopping down on his bed

''just how the guys left with all of my stuff and how no one has called me to ask where im at or if im ok''

''its ok . speaking about them leving with your stuff we need to get going to the mall . ''

''ugh do we have to'' i groaned

''yes''

''like now?'

yes.'' he said laughing a little

''ugh . '' i put my arms out ''will you pull me up ''

''fine'' he came over and grabbed my hands and pulled me up . damn he has soft hands. He held my hand while we were walking out of the room to the elevator .

"I'm gonna take the stairs " I said pulling my hands back from his

"Why " he asked as he pushed the button to go down

"Because I don't like elevators "

"Why "

"Well I'm claustrophobic and I always feel like the elevator is going to get stuck while I'm in it . And they make me feel dizzy "

"Come on you'll be fine "
"Please "

"Fine only for you though . I wouldn't do it for anybody else " I said. The elevator doors opened and we walked in . The doors closed and I stood by Jackson . I was playing with my phone becayuse when I get nervous I play with me fingers or anything in my hand .

"Are you really that scared " he asked

"What do you mean "

"You're shaking "

"I'm fine. I always shake " I said . Right after I said that the elevator stopped and the lights when out .

"Please tell me that he elevator didn't break " I said

"I would never lie to you " he said

"Well in These situations you can " I said

"I won't "

"I wish you would " I said .

"I'm sorry but the elevators are currently out of order we will try to get somebody here with in a hour , thank you " said some worker over the intercom

"Ugh " I said I went over to the other side of the elevator and sat in the corner .

"Why are you sitting in the corner ?" Jackson asked

"I don't know ." I said . Jackson walked over to me and sat by me he took my hand and started playing with the rings on my right hand . I opened up Instagram and started going through my feed . I came across a picture of Loren and Abby . I know it was recent because yesterday Abby dyed the ends of her hair blue . And I was with her all day yesterday minus last night .