aria flicked his forehead and took the key card out of luke's hands, running out of the elevator once the door opened.  she stuck her tongue out at luke running toward the right trying to find the door before him.

"FUCK, YOUR ROOM IS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ELEVATOR," she yelled.  aria tried to slide passed the lanky blonde boy, but he stopped running and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"got you," he whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek softly.

she handed luke the key, watching him swipe it through the lock and pushing the door open. aria ran inside and jumped on the newly made bed sheets.

luke threw his keys behind him and shut the door. he walked over to aria and smiled, just admiring her beauty. 

***

"why have you been staring at me so much today?" she frowned, believing something was wrong.

"fuck, you're so gorgeous," luke whimpered, sitting on the other bed across from her, "come here, love," he spoke louder, patting his thigh.  aria could see his length harden beneath his skinny jeans. 

aria slowly moved towards luke putting both legs between his, sitting on his right thigh.  "do you know how gorgeous you are, aria?" he leaned in slowly. pressing his lips on hers roughly.  aria was shocked at first, he went from not wanting to kiss her to seducing her, but she kissed back.

luke lifted his solid black shirt, dropping it next to the bed. aria moved her finger slowly around his stomach. she found it adorable how didn't have such a defined six pack, and never understood why he was self conscious of it. he began moving his hands down aria's body.  his lips trailed down her chest.

"luke," aria said, obviously nervous, "i've never done this. i'm scared," she slowly exhaled as luke pulled her top off. 

"i promise you, you'll be fine. if i'm ever hurting you tell me and i'll stop," he glanced at her and smiled devilishly.  his blue welcoming eyes now dark and enchanting.

luke slowly leaned in and aria moved her neck up to connect their lips, propping herself up with her elbows. aria traced his v-line and slowly pulled luke's basketball shorts that were hung loosely off his hips down.

luke pulled down his boxers, breaking the kiss for a brief moments to move aria's tiny, stubby hand to his length.

slowly, luke unclasped aria's bra, leaving soft kisses down the valley of her breasts. he pulled down her panties with his teeth, not paying attention to the tiny stubbles of hair.

luke rubbed aria's clit and kissed her neck sweetly. "are you sure you're okay?" he breathed against her neck making her legs clench together.

aria nodded and luke bit his lip, lowering his head once more and sucking on aria's clit with his plump, puffy lips. lightly blowing before moving his tongue in a figure eight shape. slowly, luke began to add in two fingers, then three. Going faster when he saw aria getting bored.

aria moaned loudly every few seconds, arching her back and having it drop back down to hit the rough hotel mattress.  

her tiny fingers ran through luke's hair before harshly tugging. he moaned clearly as she let out a strangled one, watching his hand snake up to her neck.

he made his was back up to your lips, "are you absolutely sure you want this?" once again the sentence left his mouth. he looked her in the eyes this time. raising his eyebrows only slightly.

luke rubbed his length as aria nodded.  he slowly slid in. aria gasped, trying to hide the pain.

"are you okay, princess?" he kissed her collarbone, hoping she wouldn't focus too much on pain.   aria knew it would hurt, but wasn't expecting this much pain.

she tried to focus on the pleasure instead of the pain. 

"i'm going to move okay, love?" he said, slowly thrusting in and out. watching aria's eyes shut tightly. he wrapped her legs around his waist and moved quicker, bringing their bodies closer. he wanted to feel her against him. 

aria moaned as she heard luke slowly losing himself, "fuck you're so wet," he groaned.   luke was beginning to reach his climax, he quickened his pace. aria finally began to moan loudly as he rubbed his thumb against her clit. 

aria never reached her climax, most virgins don't.  luke felt bad and didn't reach his either because he didn't want to cum without her. 

luke collapsed beside her, he continued rubbing his length.  "i love you," he said as aria climbed on top of him, "what are you doing?" he said as she began to palm his length.

"aria, this is about you. not me," he groaned.

aria didn't listen, she slowly attached her lips to luke's cock. she had given a blowjob before, she knew what she was doing. aria bobbed her head up and down, taking in all of him.  Smirking at his whimpers and rubbing her clit while continuing to move her head up and down, moaning overtime his large hand yanked at her hair.

_

_

_

good luck dealing with the next and last chapter.