Chapter 4: I'll let you guess the status of their clothes. Ew.

-Image above is of Ben-

Hey guys, so again, I have never really written a book, and even now, I will think up a new idea, but it won't fit with something that I have already written and let me tell you. I have so much more respect for writers because dang. This is hard. Anyway, on to chapter 4, enjoy!

====================

<McKenna POV>

After Max dropped me off at home, I had to wait outside to decide what I was going to say to my mom. I realized then that I would have to tell Ben as well. Wow. This is definitely not going to be awkward...

I forced myself to walk through the door, and was ready to start talking to mom when I saw Ben splayed out on the couch with his girl of the week on top of him. I'll let you guess the status of their clothes. Ew. 

"BENJAMIN HALL! What the hell?"

At that they both jumped and fell off the couch in a pile of limbs. It was hilarious.

When they looked over the couch at me they saw me lying on the floor clutching my stomach and laughing my heart out. 

"Kenna, why aren't you in school, more importantly, why didn't you come home last night. Me and mom were freaking out because we couldn't find you."

Oh. I totally forgot to think of an excuse for staying over at Max's house. I was so wrapped up in the fact that I was, gulp, half werewolf. I withheld my shudder. Now that I think about it, that would mean that Ben is half werewolf too. Oh God. Ben is not going to take this well. 

"About that... Anna had an emergency, so I went home with her. Afterwards, it was late, so I just decided to stay home. I was so busy worrying about Anna that I forgot to let you guys know. Now why the hell are you sitting here naked with Amelia?" I decided to add "Hey Amelia, you know if you leave now, you will make it just on time for cheer practice, you know how your coach gets..."

Amelia was out the door before I could finish my sentence. 

Ben gritted his teeth "Now that wasn't very nice. We were just having a little fun."

"On our living room couch? Seriously, you could have at least gone into your room. Now we need to burn the couch. 

Ben stuck his tongue out at me before asking "What about practice, did you let coach know that you weren't going to be there yesterday or today?"

My eyes widened. Crap. Coach is going to kill me. Painfully. Probably in the form of sprints. Oh God what have I done?

Ben smirked at me understanding in his eyes. "You are going to be so sore."

Then, as if just now realizing what I had said earlier, Ben raised his eyebrows concerned, "How's Anna, what's wrong?" 

I smirked. I knew it would work. Every time I say anything about Anna Ben perks right up. I sighed. 

"None of your business. Hey, do you know where mom is? I need to call a family meeting, it's very important."

"Mom's at work stupid. It's 2 o'clock. She should be home in half an hour. Plus, you didn't answer my earlier question. Why aren't you at school?"

"About that... Me and Anna were up really late last night, so we decided it would benefit us more if we just stayed home today."

He narrowed his eyes at me and I realized my mistake.

"Kenna. You have a perfect attendance record. It means more to you then your computer!"

Yeah, he was right there. I silently mourned my perfect attendance record. Maxi better be happy. He better sleep with one eye open too.