Chapter 2: There's No Netflix in Prision

<McKenna POV>

At first he looked at me in surprise, but then it turned into anger. Of course, he must be a fricken alpha, always used to getting what he wants. Once the surprise wore off, he slowly started walking towards me, and I slowly started walking backwards. He realized what I was doing and started walking faster to me, and once he did that I turned around and sprinted out the other doors. Now, would consider myself fairly fast. I am always doing sports, so it's easy for me to stay in shape, and I don't ever remember a time when I wasn't the fastest person in my school. But once we were out of the cafeteria and into the deserted hallways, I kid you not, it was like he teleported he was at my side so fast. and I was pinned against the locker in seconds.

He leaned in really close and again said the dreaded word "Mine."

I was squirming to get out of his iron like grip when I stopped to look him in the eye and said "Like hell I am."

To be honest it was kind of funny. He almost fell over in shock, as if he thought that my reaction in the lunchroom was just an act.

Then he did something I didn't expect. He grabbed me, threw me over his shoulder and started walking out of the school building.

That's when I started freaking out. I banged on his back and said "No. No! I have a perfect attendance record come on! You can't do this."

He chuckled and said "Is the poor nerd going to ruin her reputation?"

I went deadly still, I just kept repeating in my mind "Kenna, don't do it. There's no netflix in prison." At that point, hot guy (He hadn't given me his name yet) realized something was up. He set me down and I was fuming. He was smart enough to look scared. I stood my ground, looked him in they eye, and slapped him. Hard.

"What the hell?"

"Hey. You. Look at me. You came in here, chased me into the hallway, tried to break my perfect attendance record and then you call me a nerd? Now I have nothing against nerds, under normal circumstances I might be one, but you're new here. You don't know that I have been on the varsity teams for volleyball, basketball, and softball since I started here in 7th Grade. Since me and my friends have been on our school teams, we have not only gone to state, but won every year. Since I was a Sophomore, I have been captains on the basketball and softball teams, and I was captain of the Volleyball team when I started in 7th Grade. Sure, that didn't make me any friends with the upperclassmen. But if they ever made fun of me, my friends, my skills, or my friends skills, they ended up in the nurse's office one way or another. So, werewolf,  I don't like you. I don't like what you are, and I sure as hell am not your mate." I huffed "And I don't even know your name!"

When I looked back at the kidnapper, he looked kinda dazed, but when he came to, the only thing he said was "Werewolf? How did you know I was a werewolf? I can smell that you're human, and there are barely any humans in the world that know that werewolves exist."

I sighed. I am one of the few humans to know that werewolves exist. They only reason is because my mom is the pack Doctor. This means that when anyone in the pack gets hurt, or needs any sort of medical help, she's called in. 

All I know is that werewolves shift into giant wolves, and they shift for the first time when they turn 13. They live in packs, and they have ranks like alpha, beta, gamma. Finally, werewolves have soulmates, or put simply "mates". I mean, I really only know bits and pieces. Not that I was going to tell him that.

"Of course I know that werewolves exist. What do you think I am? An idiot?"

He looked at me like I was crazy, and so I explained. "My mom is your pack doctor. Her name is Dr. Renae Hall."

He ran his fingers in his hair before he hesitantly asked "How much do you know?"

He seemed to be asking a lot of questions from me, so I thought that it was only fair that I asked one of him. "Nuh uh. I'm not answering any questions of yours before you tell me your name."

He shook his head at me before smirking while he said "The name's Maximus Bates, but you can just call me mate, mate." He again smirked at me before asking "What's your name sweet cheeks?"

I cringed. I like nick names, they form a kind of intimacy between friends, or family members, but what kind of pet name is sweet cheeks? So I glared at him and said "First problem Maxi-" I heard him growl at the nickname and made a mental note to keep calling him that, "don't call me sweet cheeks. Second problem. I. Am. Not. Your. Mate. And if you think for one second I am going to go with you to wherever you were oh so pleasantly bringing me earlier, you are mistaken. You would have to knock me out and drag me-"

I cut myself off when I saw the glint in his eye and realized my mistake. 

He looked me up and down before leaning in very close to whisper in my ear "Well I guess I'm just going to have to drag you then."

====================

Hey guys. I just thought I should let you know that I in no way have an update schedule. At this point, I am just updating as I write. Maybe in time I would develop a schedule, but until then, just stay tuned. I am very busy, with school and after school activities, so I don't really have much time to right, but you guys might be able to bribe me with say... Votes and Comments? I'm just gonna leave it as that, and again, thanks for reading!

P.S. I know that my chapters are really short, but that is going to be something that I work on as I progress, as I said before, I have never written a book or story before, so this is all a new experience for me!

-Kat