Chapter 10

(Last chapter before the epilogue)

Today is the day of the big battle. The pack is going against my mom's old pack. They are still mad because my mom wouldn't take his sorry ass back. He rejected her. She had every right not to take him back including her twin alpha mates.

"Kaylee are we ready for this",Carrie askes quietly.

"Of course we are",I say.

Carries Brown eyes stared into my grey one's.

"If we lose I just want you to know that I love you",she says.

"I love you too Carrie and we won't lose",I say.

"ATTACK"

I look towards the wood and see wolves and people running everywhere. My pack members are already advancing towards them. I spring into action and try to find the source of power. Its behind a tree. I run towards the tree only to see Emma's grey wolf approaching me from the side.

"I've got this",she roars in the mindlink.

Before I can react she runs behind the tree. And ear piercing whimper followed by a snap is all that's heard.

A tall black wolf emerges from behind the tree. I can see Emma's form laying on the ground. Her cockiness got her killed. I guess karma is a bitch. (Sorry not sorry)

The wolf slowly circles me. He growls and faces me. His eyes narrow and his head lowers. He's about to lunged. I take one step back to prepare for him. His body comes at me quickly but I'm ready and I catch him by his paws and sling him into the tree. He whimpers and gets up. He's mad now. He starts running towards me. Its alpha against alpha. This only thing is I'm not your normal average werewolf. I have wolf, vampire, witch, Angel, and demon in me. I'm stronger and faster than your strongest alpha. I may be a girl but I'm alpha mixed with super wolf. The wolf reaches me and jumps up to try and snap at my neck. I punch him in the side of the jaw and he flys back and slide across the ground. I take this time to shift into my hybrid form. Wings, fangs, taller, faster, one red eye,one white, longer hair streaked with red,white, and purple. I know I look pretty intimidating especially when I glare. The wolf gets back up and a look of confusion flashes through his eyes.

"Didn't they tell you I was also a superwolf",I say.

The shakes his head and growls.

"Good that makes it fun", I say.

The wolf runs at me again and I jump up and land on the wolf's back pushing him down onto the ground. I jump again before I lose my balance.

As soon as I land on the ground I'm tackled down by a red colored wolf. It growls lowly and starts snapping at my neck. I use my long legs to propell the wolf over me and onto the ground in front of my head. I jump up and spin around. Apparently I knocked it out. For the second time I'm tackled down and this time it's by the black wolf. I'm getting bored with all this so I use my force field to blow the wolf back. He flys through a tree and lands in another. I hear cracking. Maybe the branches or maybe bones.

The wolf's not getting up. I walk over and look at it. A sharp piece of wood went straight through it's neck. Its dead.

I look around to see that no off the attackers are writhing on the ground in pain. They must of cut ties before leaving the pack. These wolves are hear on their own. They're not under any command to do anything. I walk over to the wolf I knocked out and check for a pulse. Its breathing. I grab it and by it's neck and twist it. It snaps and the wolf stops breathing. You may think I'm being cruel but these wolves came and threatened my pack. I'm gonna be as ruthless as I can.

I look to see most of my pack has handled every one else but a few are being overwhelmed 2 or 3 at a time so I step in and open a little can on whoop ass on them.

The closest one to me is a pack member named Sarah taking on 2 brown wolves and struggling a small bit. One of them steps out and I lunge at It. It is taken by surprise and is dazed giving me the advantage. I grab it's snout and push back as hard and as fast as I can. A pop followed by very strangled noise.I twist the head to the side and it falls limp. Sarah took out the other one and goes to the next person who is being overwhelmed. I do as well and it keeps going like this until every attacker is dead.

"Where's Carrie",I ask.

"Over here",she calls.

I look to see Carrie in all of her glory covered in blood and dirt.
I must be looking even worse than her. Slowly I shift back to my original form and run to Carrie and hug her.

"That was a hell of a fight",I say.

"Sure was",Carrie says.

"We need to get washed up",I say.

"Yea let's go",she says.

We walk into the pack house and into my room. I strip off and head to the shower. I fully intend to share my shower with my beautiful mate. I wait for her but I still don't see her.

"Carrie come on",I say.

"Are you sure? Are you ready",she asks.

"I've been ready",I say and she walks in stripping the whole way.

I turn the water on and climb in. Carrie follows. I let the warm water wash the blood from me. I feel Carrie's arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer. I hug her tightly.

"Mark me",she says quietly.

I kiss down her neck and to her soft spot. She softly moans and I slowly sink my teeth in, being gentle. I lick up the blood and she starts the process on me. The rest is history.