Chapter 4

When we got to the clearing by the movie theater it was almost 3 in the morning. I was tired and ready to curl up in bed.

"I smell rogues", Nick says.

"They must be coming back after reporting to someone",Dylan says.

The forms of two bodies lay still on the ground. That electric shock that I sent at them must've killed them on contact because they are laying were they fell.

I sniffed the air. It stunk of rogue and a lot more than just 2. Dylan started hovering in the air and Nick went invisible. Did I mention my dads have powers too. They got them when they mated mom. I let a force field wrap itself around me. I readied my electricity. 10 rogues ran out of the woods. They ran at us.

I took out the first two with electricity and then dropped my force field. A tall blond guy shifted and ran at me. I caught him by his throat and slammed him to the ground. His throat cracked and his shoulders broke. He whimpered as his last bit of life slipped away from him.

A female wolf ran up at me from behind and about to jump on me when I pushed myself up and jumped over her. I see Nick and Dylan fight 4 different wolves. The wolf growls and runs at me again I catch her by the skin of her back and toss her into the trees. Her spine snaps and she falls to the ground limp. The last two were standing in the tree line watching the fight. They were the ones that hurt Maya. I chanted a spell to freeze them and walked over to them.

"You bastards",I scream.
"You killed an unborn innocent cub and injured an innocent woman",I shout.

"Max made us",they yell.

"Max Canfeild I presume",I say.

"He has our mates and children ",they yell. That strikes a cord in my heart and adds fuel to my rage.

"Don't worry your punishments won't be as bad as his",I say and give both of them a very hard slap across their faces.

"Miss I promise we didn't do anything to that girl",one says.

"We were under our leaders command to do whatever Max said. How can you avoid an alphas order", he says.

"Alpha",Nick says walking up behind us.

"Yes our "leader" is an rogue alpha", he says.

"Does he have a name",I ask.

"Shawn Blackwell",one says.

Nick visibly pales and Dylan gasps.

"What? You know him",I ask.

"He was the guy that rejected your mom the first time around",Dylan says.

"But it's a good thing he did though or we would've never gotten Ellie", Nick says.

"Wait are you the alphas of the Blackstone pack", one asks.

"Yes", Nick and Dylan answer.

"Shawns planning an attack on you",the other says.

"How long do we have",I ask.

"A week",they say.

"Well then. This should be fun",I say.

"He has an army", the other rogue says.

"Nahhh, I just assumed he was coming at us all by himself",I say.

"KAY-",Aki's voice rings out in my head.

"Something bad just happened",I say.

"What do you mean", Dylan asks.

"Aki just screamed my name and half way through she was cut off",I say.

"Dylan grab the rogues and fly back",Nick says.

I transform into Mina my Angel and take off flying. We soar through the night sky as one. It takes us seconds to get to the pack house. I fly low to the ground and then tuck and roll up to my feet.

I take off into a sprint towards the pack doctors. The smell of blood fills my nostrils. I run to were Maya was to see the guards with their throats slit. They're dead. I kick down the door and rush in. Max is standing over Maya with a scalpel. I knock him out with electricity.

Aki's on the floor. Blood is pooling around her. I run over to her and roll her over. Her neck has been slit but she's not dead.

"Nurse, Doctor anyone in the medical wing. Please bring a stretcher and your best doctor. Aki's throat has been slit",I scream into the pack mind link.

Doctors rush in and grab her. People that were woken up in the mind link are asking what's wrong.

"We will be holding a meeting today at 2. Everything wi be explained",Nick says into the pack link.

I'm still sitting on the floor covered in Aki's blood. Why did it have to be Aki. She didn't deserve that. I start crying. I don't notice the people who have entered the room. I don't notice when Max gets up or the guards holding him. Carrying him out. All I notice is my best friends blood on my hands.

_______________

Slightly shorter chapter