Chapter 7

It's been a week since I told the pack about Carrie. Aki woke up the day after and when I told her she just about killed me with hugs.

Carrie was threatened for a 2nd time and I think she's getting scared of my family and friends.

The pack is still uneasy about having 2 female leaders. We take over in 2 weeks I've been preparing Carrie for being Luna.

"Carrie how much have you trained",I ask.

"I train with the pack every time we have a training session",she says.

"Would you like me to train you separate",I ask.

"Sure",Carrie says.

"Lets go", I say and head to the gym with Carrie in tow.

Unknowns pov

Day 237

I've been watching the Blood Stone pack closely for many days. They disgust me for what their Luna did to my brother. I've been wanting to seek revenge for almost 16 years now. That bitch killed him. Well now I'll kill her daughter instead.

Don't mess with the Blackwells.

Carries pov

Kaylee trained me hours. By the time we were done I was sore and ready for a shower.

"Kaaaaaayyyyyllllllleeeeeeee can I please go take a shower",I ask.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss",she says.

I laugh at her and then slowly walk up the stairs. If I would've know she was gonna train me that hard I would've said no.

"You know you liked it", Lana, my wolf, says.

"Of course I did, she's my mate",I say.

"You didn't expect it to be her did you", Lana says.

"All those years of acting mean around her because of Emma",I say.

Recap

"Kaylee can we talk for a minute", I ask softly.

"Sure", she says.

"I know in the past that I was a very horrible person towards you and I want to apologize. I'm sorry I was such an ass when you were around but that was because Emma told me you were the one that keep spreading rumors about me and the football team. I didn't take time to remember that Emma lies 24/7. Can you ever forgive me",I ask.

"Carrie I forgave you the second you started being mean. Emma tries to turn everyone against me because I was the first born and I'm getting the alpha position. I also got the most powers because of me being first born. She hates me for that and doesn't want anyone to like me", Kaylee says.

"Emma is a bitch isn't she", I say.

"Yea she sure is", Kaylee says and we start laughing.

End of recap

It took guts to tell that to Kaylee. But I'm glad I did. Emma has been glaring at me since she found out that I was Kaylees mate and I didn't reject her. She's also been making fun of Kaylee for being mated to a girl which resulted in Emma getting choke slammed a few times. Kaylee doesn't like anyone talking about me. She's really protective and so am I.

I hop out of the shower and throw on some shorts and a shirt and head downstairs to eat with the pack. Kaylee is at the head table and waves me over as usual. Her entire family sits there with my family now.

"Carrie how was training", my mom asks.

"Horrible",I say and take a seat.

"Oh it couldn't have been that bad", my dad says.

"How about I let you train with Kaylee one on one",I say.

"Never mind sweetie", he says.

"That's what I thought", I say.

"Well isn't someone being feisty today", a voice says as someone takes a seat next to me. Its Kaylee.

"Well you did kinda almost kill me today",I say.

"It could've been worse", She says.

"I guess your right",I say.

"You'll feel better tomorrow", Kaylee says smiling.

"Maybe I Will",I say.

Kaylee pov

"So K how's it going with my sister", Zach asks.

"Everything's going fine", I say.

"ALPHA NICK, ALPHA DYLAN COME QUICK", a voice rings through the mind link.
My dad's run out and I follow them. A guard is holding a man down.

My mom follows me out of the pack house and gasps.

"Ben Blackwell what are you doing here", she asks.

"Blackwell",Dylan and Nick say at the same time.

Black well sounds familar but where have I heard it.

"Yep that's Shawns brother", my mom says.

SHAWN!!!

Shawn Blackwell is my mom's mate that rejected her. She's originally supposed to have 3 mates but Shawn was an ass and he rejected her. He's dead now. He died right after I was born.
But what is his brother doing here.

"I'm here to avenge my brother",he says.

"You have 2 weeks before we attack so get ready",he says and breaks out of the gaurds pin. He sprints into the woods.
No one goes after him.

"Get ready",I say.

"Training starts at 5:00am sharp",My mom yells out.

Carrie shoots me a look and then nods her head telling me to follow her. She takes off and I follow her.

"I wanna run", she says.

"Wanna do a few laps around the territory",I ask and she shakes her head.

I shift into my wolf and wait for her to do the same. She goes and takes her clothes off behind a tree and comes out in wolf form. I shocked. She's an exact replica of me.

She nods her head and we head off

She nods her head and we head off. I jump over logs and rocks and she does the same.

We run at a gentle pace for a few times and then let our wolve out. Lana and Vera have a field day with it. They play fight and tease each other like wolf cubs.

I just wanna stay this way forever with my beautiful mate. Its wonderful and peaceful. Lana and Vera cuddle and soon fall asleep. I soon drift off as well and start dreaming a wonderful dream about Carrie that soon turns to a nightmare.