"Ask her out"

Asherś POV
"I got to go" I said to Amanda then I ran to my house "mom!?! Are you home?!" I scream but I guess she's not here since she didn't answer but I need help. I'm gonna ask Amanda out on a date I know she still hasn't forgiven and if you remember I left her to become popular we were so close and I dropped everything I had to become popular but I guess what they say is true "you don't know what you have until you lose it" and I can't handle her hating me anymore I just want her to be my best friend again and after she starts trusting me again maybe be more.

I called Parker and he immediately picked up

P-Parker and A-Asher conversation

A: are you guys with the girls
P: yeah what you need
A: i need your help with something so all of u need to come here now ok?
P: yeah sure see you in 15

I ran upstairs to my room and jumped on my bed and looked around my room admiring how good it looked

I heard a knock at the door and I jumped out of bed and open the door to Parker,Ashley,Emily, and Hunter giving me a questioning look "I'll explain everything in a minute just come inside" they nodded then went inside

"Ok so I need you help with something" I told them "ok what is it though" I looked down to hide my face "well I want to ask Amanda out on a date and i need help to plan it out" the Girls squealed then said  "guys give us our 20 dollars" the guys groaned then gave them the money and I just stood agape at them "did you guys seriously bet that I was gonna ask her out?"
"Yup"
"Yeah"
"For sure"
"Yes"
They said in unison I smiled and shook my head "so are you guys gonna help me or what?" They nodded they made up a plan

*1 Day later*

Everything is worked out so today I will ask her out to go on a date with me on Friday. Right now I'm standing in front of my locker waiting for the girls to get here.

5 minutes later the girls walk in and I just can't help but look at Amanda yes she dresses like a nerd to school but she still looks cute.

"Hey Amanda can I talk to you for a sec alone" she gave me a questioning look but nodded anyways I walked her to the abandoned classroom I closed the door and turned the lights on "so I need to ask you something" I said while scratching my neck sh...

"Hey Amanda can I talk to you for a sec alone" she gave me a questioning look but nodded anyways I walked her to the abandoned classroom I closed the door and turned the lights on "so I need to ask you something" I said while scratching my neck she nodded as in saying go on "ok so do you want... To go on a date with me?" She looked at me with wide eyes the she pointed at herself and gulped "me" she looked around then talked again "you're asking me to go on a date with....you" I looked at her and nodded she sighed and the shrugged "ok I'll go on a date with you. Just tell me when?" I looked at her with a huge grin "thank you, thank you,thank you I promise, you won't regret it and it's on Friday" I said with a huge grin on my face she nodded with a small smile on her beautiful face'

I think it's official that I Asher King have completely fallen for Amanda Heart.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry that this part is so short I did the best that I could but idk if you guys are gonna like it or not but I hope you guys enjoyed this part.