"Date night"

Amandaś POV

We were in the woods and he had a computer with him and the trunk of his car was all decorated so that we could lay down inside of it with pillows and food it looked amazing "this looked amazing" I said while looking up at him, he smiled at me "well this is only part one of the date" I smiled and nodded we got in the car and started watching a movie.

We finished the movie and sat up "so now for the second part of the date...so I hope your still hungry "we barely eat any of the junk food" he nodded and went to the front of the car to get something, when he came back he had a blanket and basket in his hands and I smiled at him "get some pillows" he said I nodded and took three pillows and walked behind him.

We got to an opening and we put everything down it looked beautiful.

(Just imagine that in the night with candles 😂😂)

Still in Amandas' POV

We sat next to the lake and we started eating, the intire time I could feel eyes on me but I ignored it.

A few minutes later he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together I looked a him with a smile but I noticed he had a frown on his face "hey what's Wrong?" he looked at me and sighed "I'm sorry for what i did" I smiled sadly at him "hey forget about it, it was a long time ago" he shook his head "no I shouldn't have left you to be popular you were my best friend I told you everything and we know each other for so long and I just left you like that and I missed you so much but I didn't have the guts to tell you I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me for bullying you and everything I did to you" at the end of his speech I was about to burst in tears I jumped on top off him hugging him to death "can't breath" he chocked out under me I got up "I'm sorry" I murmured he chuckled "so am I forgiven" I nodded "come I need to get you home" I nodded again and we picked everything up and got in the car and started driving home listening to Read all about it by Emeli Sandè the nightcore version.

*20 minutes later*

He walked me to my door "thanks for today Asher I had a great night" he smiled "your welcome and thank you for forgiveing me" I nodded I kissed his cheek "thanks again and bye" I ran inside and closed the door I went to the window to see him still standing infront of the door smiling like an idiot he touched his cheek and then sent a punch to the sky and walked back to his car and started driving I smiled went to my room and changed today was a great day.

Unknown POV

There was a knock on the door "come in" one of my guys came in he smiled evilly "We found her" I nodded he got out and I laughed Amanda Heart I finally found you and you have no idea of what's coming your way.