Mercy x soldier 76

Team Dad and Team Mom
This ship is about a mother and a father taking care of all their children. Which drive them crazy trying to keep them on the point and dealing with their problems.

Or it's about a war torn soldier dealing with his sins and a orphan try to hold her self together, but hurting everyone in the process

________________________________
(Fanfic ideas which you can use just send me a message if you do, I love to hear these ideas are being used)

A Dash of Kindness - Where 76 is having trouble with everything with his children and doesn't know how to help, but his little angle knows what to do.

Old soul - Where a doctor is helping a veteran with his nightmare about the war. And will do any thing to see him smile.

Bunker Down - When mercy and soldier are the last standing in their group and won't go down without a fight.

Honor the dead - Back when Overwatch was not destroyed a soldier and a doctor were the best of teammates. What if a one of their own turns on them and the soldier is found dead, but is he?
_____________________________
Hello everyone this was made possible by TheRebel15. Please check them out because if not for them this wouldn't be a chapter😋! But I hope you all like this one and if you want to see a ship you want in this book just comment or send me a message!
WW41 out~