Tracer x Genji - Deja-ryu

P.S - Ok sorry but I really like this ship and I just had to add it in. It is just cute!

Ok the reason for this ship is because these two have been throw so much. To being almost killed by their own, to never bring a physical being. I feel like tracer would try to help genji threw his life or past experience. Also feel like genji would protect tracer from any harm. I feel like these to would know how to accept each other for who they are.
Also tracer would prank genji a lot so it could make for so good fluff or payback) :3
————————————————————————
(P.S these are ideas, so you can use them if you want.)
Ok here are some genji x tracer story I wish were real.
1.) Red Light - a story where tracer is kidnapped by talon and brainwashed to fight her friends. And Genji is the only one that can save her. To bring her back to life. ( all ready being used)

2.) Past life - Where tracer and genji meet to talk about their past lives and when they became heroes. ( tragic with nightmares)

3.) Grumpy Dragon - Where genji is having a bad day and needs help from his master and his crush.

4.) A little race - Genji and Tracer have a playful race around the base. What if a cowboy and a certain snipper have something planed for the two.

5.)  A little prank - Tracer joins D.Va's team in pranking everyone in Overwatch. What if they get almost everyone but one little cybernetic ninja.

6.) Keep Singing - What if Overwatch was a school group and on Fridays was karaoke night. Every time Friday's the group would put two people together. What if they put two they put a sprinter and a swordsmen together.

New Student - Lena Oxten was a new to Overwatch University. Where the gifted and the protégés are made to live their dreams, or so they think. ( P.S I might make this one)
________________________________
Also I posted a book on this ship called This little light of mine
————————————————————————
Sorry if it was short. I will try to add in more and fix some bugs. If you can tell me if I need to fix anything. I appreciate when people tell me what's wrong!
-------------------------------------------------------
If you like tracer x genji, check out the original-chiptooth, or look up Deja-ryu. It is the ships name.
-------------------------------------------------------
(I may make a another chapter dedicated to this ship!)