My daughter is in love with a alien

"WHAT!!!" Jackie Tyler shouted

~Earlier that day~

"Do we have to?" The Doctor asked. Rose looked at him and answered. "Of course. She's my mother and she deserves to know who I'm going out with. Come on." The Doctor gave a sigh of defeat and nodded. He set the TARDIS controls to the Powell estate and off they went.

Rose grabbed The Doctor and pulled him into a little kiss before leaving the TARDIS, not letting go of his hand. "Do I really have to hold your hand everywhere like a toddler?" Rose asked. The Doctor smirked and replied "No but don't stop. I like it." The rest of the walk to Jackie flat was enjoyed by both Rose and The Doctor. They walked in comfortable silence and The Doctor, grinning like a mad man.

They got to the door of the flat and Rose rang the door bell. She could sense The Doctors fear. Last time she thought they were going out, she slapped him. But that was when he was in his 9th regeneration and she had never met him. What would she say when they ware actually going out. But then again, she knew him better and he was in his 10th regeneration. Rose suddenly felt even more nervous.

Jackie opens the door and pulled Rose into a big hug. The Doctor almost escaped her but was caught and hugged. She lead them into the living room. Leaving them alone to make some tea, Rose turned to The Doctor "Aww. Sweetie its ok. She won't hit you." she told him. He had a terrified look on his face. "I-I'm not w-worried about t-t-that." he stutted " W-what if s-she doesn't let m-me love M-my R-Rose. He was nearly crying. "Don't worry. Nothing will stop me from loving My Doctor." Rose told him.

Jackie walked in with three cups of tea. "I've missed you so much Rose. And you Doctor. Why do you look so nervous Doctor?" Jackie asked. Rose answered for him. "We want to tell you something. Now promise you won't overreact." Jackie promised she wouldn't overreact. The Doctor knew it was his turn . "Well J-Jackie I'm d-dating your d-daughter. P-please don't stop m-me from loving R-Rose.

"WHAT" Jackie shouted. "oh my god my daughters in love with a alien." The Doctor looked ready to cry. Rose wrapped her arm around him and whispered in his ear "Please don't cry. I love you and always will. If she says I can't love you, I'll run away with you, in the TARDIS." He looked a bit happier. "This may as well be on Jeremy Kyle." Jackie commented. "Mum please let me love him. I really love him and if you took him away from me that would ruin my life." Rose whispered to Jackie, trying not to upset The Doctor any more. Jackie nodded slowly and turned to The Doctor. "If you really love her, prove it. Prove to me your not going to leave her heart broken on some distant planet." The Doctor sat up and started. "Rose Tyler. My Rose Tyler. She's like watching the birth of a star every second of every day. She's talented and amazing. I'd travel across the universe three billion times for her. She makes me happy and I try to make her happy to. "She loves me and I love her. She's thoughtful and kind. She doesn't care if I'm a alien or a human. She puts up with me. I can be as cold as the winter weather and she doesn't care as long as we're together. She likes my cooking even though its terrible. She can make me laugh on ac gloomy day. I will give my everything to her. I-I love her. So much. I'd rather die then loose Rose. She accepted New New Doctor. So ask again why I love Rose. She's a absolutely amazing person." He concluded his speech by kissing Rose on the lips. Jackie sighed and replied "I suppose your the right man for my daughter. Well done Doctor you've won the right to love Rose. He smiled because Rose was his.

Sometime during Jackie telling them The Doctor could love Rose, he had wrapped his arms around her neck and snuggled up to her. Rose let him rest his chin on her shoulder. "Oh yea I forgot to tell you. Mickey coming over." Jackie told them

As if on cue, Mickey knocked on the door. Jackie let him in. He saw Rose and The Doctor and said "Hey Doctor, Hey babe. The Doctor growled into Roses neck when he herd this word babe. "Oh I see Doctor. Jackie has let you love Rose. And now you're playing the overprotective boyfriend." Mickey said. The Doctor slightly nodded and growled again. "Bro chill out. I not gonna steal Rose." Mickey told him. Rose laughed and The Doctor tussled her neck more. He was playing with her hair. When Jackie walked in, Mickey told her about The Doctor already being the overprotective boyfriend. Jackie laughed and saw The Doctor with his face snuggled up to Roses neck, his eyes were closed and he was snoring quietly. "Is he asleep?" Mickey asked. Rose nodded and replied "He's stayed awake for three nights in a row worrying about telling you." Rose moved him so he was lying across her knee curled up like a child. "He's like a baby sometimes and he's about as light as a small child. But he loves I when I hug him like this." The Doctor was still asleep and Rose was stroking his hair She occasionally kissed his forehead. Jackie thought this was cute and she was happy for her only child and her new boyfriend.

-One hour later-

Mickey had already left and The Doctor was just waking She up. He looked up at Rose and smiled. Then he noticed Jackie. His cheeks changed to a glowing scarlet colour. "Don't panic Doctor. You've been asleep for awhile now. You can stay like that for as long as you want." The Doctor sighed in relief and pulled Rose down to his lips. They kissed for about three minutes. "Hey mum. Would you like it if me and The Doctor spent the night?" Jackie nodded and said "Yeah. I'd love that. You can both sleep in your old bedroom. The way The Doctor was sleeping on you earlier, I don't think he will mind. The Doctor was looking up at Rose and he was smiling. Rose looked down at him and said "Awww. Did baby Doctor enjoy his nap then?" she tickled him and he nodded. Jackie laughed. This normally serious man, lying across his girlfriends lap being tickled. The Doctor, as Rose found out, is very ticklish. This is her weapon. He was giggling. Oh how she loved that giggle of his. Eventually Rose could tell he couldn't take much more tickling and stopped.

Jackie was happy with her decision to let The Doctor go out with Rose. They both looked happier then ever. And she was enjoying this. He clearly loved her more then anything in the multiverse. You can see that just by looking at them now. He'd never let someone he didn't love hold him like that and tickle him or stroke his sideburns. Jackie kinda felt bad for making him worried about telling her. "Hey Rose, wanna swap positions. If I stay like this any longer, I'll fall asleep." The Doctor said. Rose nodded and he got up. He lifted her up and sat down. Rose stared up and said "Your knee is so comfortable."