Coming clean about blankets

Rose, The Doctor, Jackie and Mickey were having a 'family' holiday. They were going to Blackpool and Rose insisted that they hire a car because it was more human. The Doctor loved Rose so agreed. They packed their suitcases. They all had bigger on the inside cases. Rose packed The Doctors suitcase because she said he would only pack suites. They had a caravan Mickey had agreed to sleep on the sofa. Then Jackie had a room and The Doctor and Rose had one.

The Doctor went to pick up the car and left Rose to sleep more. It didn't take long. The Doctor got to choose the car. He chose a TARDIS blue Honda and drove it back to the Powell estate.

He woke Rose up and then she woke Jackie and Mickey (who had stayed there that night) up.

Rose got dressed while The Doctor checked their cases. They were in Rose's room so she said "Have you packed your blanket and your teddy bear?" He nodded and smiled. He had found someone who accepted him properly.

The Doctor was in a happy mood so he made them all a cooked breakfast. He made bacon, eggs, beans, waffles and tomatoes. He made Rose's tomatoes heart shape. Then made tea. He remembered How Rose like her tea. Milk first. He liked it that way too. He served everyone. Saving Roses for last. He wrote her a note to go with it two. It read.

Hi Rose. I love you. My Rose. My dear little Rose. Do you like your breakfast? It's the least I could do. With you keeping my teddy bear a secret. I might tell them on holiday. Will you help me? Because if I do, I don't have to keep it a secret anymore. I miss Gallifrey and you take that sadness away. You're the love of my life and I will stay with you forever. I love how you cuddle me when I'm sad and how you kiss me like no one ever has. How you always say the right thing. How you love me more then anyone ever has. You are amazing. Outstanding and fantastic. And you love me for me not for looks or what I can give you. Your thoughtful and kind. I'd be lost with out my amazing pink and yellow human

Rose Tyler I love you.

~Love from The Doctor.

Rose read the letter and smiled at him. He smiled back and they stared longingly at each other for a while before Jackie broke the silence. "So lovebirds who's driving?" Mickey replied "The Doctor starts. Then I take over."

They ate and put their cases in the car. The Doctor started driving.

After about an hour, he got tired because he had no sleep that night. Mickey offered to drive. He agreed and Rose moved to the back seats , making her mom move to the passenger seat. Rose sat in the middle seat with The Doctor next to the window. His head resting on her shoulder. She took a selfie without him noticing. He would like this picture she thought to herself. "You two kids ok back there?" Jackie asked. Rose laughed and said "Yes but we're not kids mum. He's 903 and I'm a adult. Also turn down the music, we have a TimeLord with the brain of a child sometimes, trying to sleep. Her mum turned down the music and watched as The Doctor peacefully slept. It only took three hours to get there and The Doctor slept two out of the three.

When they arrived,Rose woke him up and told him to get his case. He did as he was told and got Roses too. Mickey git his and Jackie's and they walked into their caravan. Rose went to hers and The Doctors room and The Doctor followed

"Oi you two!" Jackie shouted through to their room. "Me and Mick ard gonna go to the shop to buy some stuff , so if you two wanna do something just keep it in your room. Unless it isn't you know. Anyway I'm going to go now." Rose listened for them to leave and then turned to The Doctor. He looked back. Then he made his move. It must be a TimeLord trick. In one swift move, he grabbed her leaned her over and kissed her.

"Rose we have time, you wanna have a little kissin session?" He asked. She nodded and walked backwards to their bed. They fell onto it, their lips never parting.

-2 hours later-

Mickey and Jackie walked in. "Think they are finished?" Mickey asked. Jackie shrugged. Jackie went to knock on their door. But when she got there l, the door was open and she saw, a topless TimeLord (and maybe not just topless) and Rose under him. They were both under the covers. Mickey walked past and too saw them kissing. The Doctors hair was looking awesome as usual but Roses hands were in it. Mickey noticed two objects hanging out The Doctors case. One was blue and looked like a piece of fabric. And the other was brown and furry looking. They were hidden enough so he couldn't see exactly what they were. He nudged Jackie and pointed at them. She shrugged again and the two people left the couple in peace.

Later that night, Rose and The Doctor came out their room. "The Doctor has something to tell you." Rose said. Mickey gave her a questioning look and asked if she was pregnant. Rose said no and a few minutes later, The Doctor walked in. He had something in his hands. "I've g-got something to t-tell you." He stutted. "W-well, Rose knows this. I've got something to s-show you t-two." Rose gave him a concerned look and asked if he wanted to continue. He nodded and continued"I came from a p-planet called G-Gallifrey. It exploded in The Grate Time War. I-I miss it a-and I can never g-go home again. All my TimeLord and TimeLady friends died. My m-mom and my d-dad. I have a few things that remind me o-of my proper home. But I didn't show t-then you because I thought y-you might laugh. I have a t-teddy bear and a b-blue fluffy b-blanket. P-please don't laugh." He looked like he was about to burst into tears. And he did. Rose gave him a shoulder to cry on. Rose hugged him and kissed his head. The Doctor was hugging Rose, his bear and his blanket tight.