“Okay well...I was thinking we should all wear a different colour, obviously...don't want to clash..” Charlie chuckles, “But! We can somehow...make it look....co-ordinated, but in a hot, sexy way...not a lame and ugly way.”

“Right...” Abby nods her head, jotting something down in her note pad as I just dumbly nod too, co-ordinate our colours?...right, okay. I have no idea what that really means.

“Oh and of course have our dates matching us dur!” Charlie grins, “You know, same colour tie, or mask, something like that..” She continues as she notices my confused look and I nod, still taking in the information, as I didn't really think we would do much. Just stick on a light coloured dress and be done with it.

But no, oh no there is a hell of a lot more to think about these next two weeks...

This is just the start.

~~~

“Dude you need to have a colour that matches her dress!”

“What? Why?! I only have a black!”

“Well you better go get the right one, you've onlly got a few more days!”

I smirk to myself as I watch my two brothers, Blake and Evan getting frustrated as Evan seems to have forgotten what colour tie he needs for the dance, and Blake snapping at him to get the right colour of his date's dress. Poor old Evan doesn't seem to understand the reason why as he mutters under his breath as he walks briskly past me, shouting for mom stating that he needs a blue tie.

Shaking my head to myself at the boys, who are all in a flap as none of them whatsoever have even thought of what they shall wear to the dance at the end of the week, and it was only until mom brought it up earlier that they all have now registered the fact that it's pretty soon.

I'm now thankful that Charlie pushed me to join her and Abby out shopping to look for a dress weeks back, because now I am all ready and don't have to rush to get things. Unlike these boys.

Smirking, I mind my own business, pretending I'm not watching them in amusement and flash my eyes over to the TV, pretending I've been watching it the entire time.

“Boys! You should have done this all weeks again!” I hear mom groan as she enters from the kitchen, Evan hot on her tail.

“Why do you leave things to last minute..” She mutters with a shake to her head.

“We had other things to worry about!” Chris argues with a frown.

“Yeah!....like who were going to choose to go with...”Evan speaks, a sly smirk tugging to his face and I roll my eyes.

“..Chris hasn't even got anyone yet, so I don't know why he's bothering..” Evan adds on, giving a sideways look over to Chris who glares at him.

I'm actually surprised that Chris hasn't yet....

“Right! Okay, I'm just going to get a bunch of colours for you guys to choose from” Mom shakes her head looking exhausted from all this, “There's a colour scheme anyway, so you guys can't go wrong..” She says before disappearing out of the room, going to collect these ties from somewhere.

I chuckle to myself again, not realising that everyone could hear it until eyes dart over to me.

“And what are you going to be wearing Lexi?” Evan questions to me something that they are all wanting to know.

I blink at them before answering bluntly, “A dress”.

He narrows his eyes at me from my reply, “What colour?”