Chapter 13

Happy reading

___________________

Inside the kitchen, we can see all the members in the Raj team are enjoying the cooking with Abhinay silly jokes, Raj and Manish bickering, Tanvi and Ridhimma's singing with Aditya joining in between them. In all, they are having fun.

Contradictory to them Manik team are quiet as they are cooking individually, but occasionally we can hear them talking out loud with the others.

"Uncle, most of the work is completed. You should take rest for some time," Abhinay said

Younger clan nodded in agreement and chorused "yes."

"Okay, call us if you need any help," Raj said while going out of the kitchen with Manish beside him.------

Manik who is waiting for Raj and Manish to move out grinned looking at them going out of the kitchen. He then went towards Zoya.

"How's it going?" Manik asked while standing beside Zoya.

"Only 5 - 10 min work is there complete. I never know I am a great chef. I think I can open my cafe. What do you say?" Zoya said and asked in zeal, looking at her work.

"Oh okay, Masterchef India. We will think about the cafe later. It looks delicious by the way. I hope it tastes the same as well." Manik winks and chuckles looking at Zoya irritated face with his last statement.

"Okay. Let's continue our banter later. Complete your work soon then we will gather around before we present the dishes to others."

Zoya nodded in agreement and continued her work.

He next went towards Meher and enquired the same as Zoya.

Finally, he moved towards the boys who are waiting for Manik.

"Everything is under control. Time to execute the plan." Manik smirked at them, they both grinned in return.

Manik again goes inside to check on the other team, what they are doing and saw only Ridhimma is there inside the kitchen, cooking and humming. The remaining are talking to each other and chilling near the dining table.

Manik immediately signals Abhay to implement their plan and Abhay signals Aarman. Both left to complete their task and manik take it as a chance to be with Nandini left from there instantly.

Nandini is busy in cooking. Manik slowly hugs her from the back. Nandini gets scared with his act and screams out of fear. "AHHH"

Manik leaves Nandini and starts laughing.

"Look at your face." Manik laughs again after pointing Nandini's face with his index finger.