Chapter 6

Manish POV

It's happening. My worst fear.

But from when the things started to get out of control?

When I woke up on my bed, I saw my confidence beside me, my best friend.

I hugged him tightly. I don't know how I got through 17 years of my life without him my side.

Even though technology made us be an update about each other but it failed to fill his presence when I want my best friend to hug me and say everything is going to be okay.

I realized technology can never provide the peace in dark times when all you need is a shoulder to cry on.

After our emotional reunion, I told them the things I saw in my dream.

"You mean to say even when Manik and Nandini didn't meet, Aaron is going to rise" Raj exclaimed.

"More or less, yes," I replied reeling into my dream again to know if I was missing something.

"Then these 17 years of desolate is for nothing?" Sudha sighed in frustration.

"Maybe we are not able to see the big picture, yet," Neyo said still thinking deeply.

"Okay let's discuss this later. For now, just enjoy our kids' performance." Raj said.

END POV

Two bands occupied the stage with their respective instruments to perform their 25th concert. 

One band performing semi classical at Paris.

Other band performing rock at Dubai.

The crowd is going crazy shouting their names as it is an open concert. 

Band members have smiles on their lips and a spark in their eyes.

Lead singer of the bands closed their eyes and with a smile let the music flow which conveyed every emotion they felt.

As the music starts crowd started shouting,

MANIK MANIK MANIK (in Dubai)

NANDINI NANDINI NANDINI (in Paris)

(Here raises the curtain for the brand new Manik and Nandini life.)

Crowd stars shouting ONCE MORE ONCE MORE

Thanking their fans two bands left to their green room.

DUBAI :

MANIK

Yes, yes, yes we did it. I'm feeling very very happy. Our last concert of the tour.

Our band 'The Fab5' resembles a strong friendship. We went through a lot of ups and downs in our life to stand where we are today. 

To stand out among other good rock bands and that to an Indian rock band was itself a challenge for us. It all started at the University of Chile. The rock band with all Indians in the foreign country made a difference that we can get through anything if we all stick together and determined enough not to stop till you achieve. 

Hard work pays. Our first successful world tour. Living the dream.

My thoughts are broken by our very own Abhay Sinha, the joker of our group but a very mature and understanding, true friend anyone can ask for.