"What did you tell them?" Nadine asked.

"I didn't tell them a thing about what Joseph does but I think they've been following me they were asking about you, Joseph and they think I'm hiding something from them." Chante said.

"Those bitches won't leave me the hell alone!" Nadine said.

"Mrs.McMillan do you think we should go somewhere else to talk about all this?" Chante asked.

"Why?" Nadine asked.

"Isn't all this a bit adult to talk about with Martin and Cerise here?"

Nadine nodded and said "You know what? Lets get something to eat."
"May I use your bathroom ma'am?" Chante asked.

"Sure." Nadine said.

As Chante hopped into Nadine's car and they drove away a Chrysler started it's engine and followed them.

Nadine and Chante sat out outside of a restaurant while they ate and Chante said "Mrs.Millan?"

"What?" Nadine said.

"I wanted to apologize to you." Chante said.

"For what?" Nadine asked.

"Disrespecting you in your home, I know that my behavior in your home was foul and I was taught better than that." Chante said.

"Oh, thank you." Nadine said in surprise.

"It's just I feel like you've been through a lot too because you act so defensive and you act like you don't care but I think you just want to be loved ma'am and Joseph loves you so much. When he left he told me he felt so terrible the way he spoke to you and wanted to apologize but he didn't know if you would accept it. I don't know if it was that or he was too proud." Chante said.

"He felt that way?" Nadine asked genuinely intrigued.

"Mrs.McMillan Joseph told me that you weren't the best mother but he said he can't help but love you." Chante said.

Nadine's dropped her fork and said "Chante can-can I ask you something?"

"What?" Chante said.

"Can you go with me to visit Joseph?" Nadine said trying not to cry.

"If we can take Cerise ma'am she's been asking for him too." Chante said.

"Ok." Nadine said.

As Chante and Nadine were getting up Chante said "Ma'am I can pay, it's the least I can do."

"Thank you Chante." Nadine said. Chante paid the tab and tipped the waiter as well. Chante and Nadine turned the corner to the car, unbeknownst to the pair the door to the Chrysler opened and a figure walked out and strode behind Nadine and said "Don't say a word." Nadine jumped and when Chante turned to that man's voice he gasped "Khalid!"

"Don't run baby girl." Khalid said to Chante "Now get in my car and you too." He said poking Nadine in the back of her neck with the gun.

Chante got in the passenger seat and Khalid pushed Nadine in the back seat, he started the car and drove away.