Chapter 10

Mr.Charles in the media above

"Chante!" (Bang! Bang! Bang!)
Chante got up and looked at his phone "9:12?"
"Chante!" His father said.
(Damn!)
Chante shook Joseph awake "Huh?" Joseph said in confusion.
"My father out there! Chante hissed.
"Shit!" Joseph whispered.
"Yes sir? I'm awake." Chante said.
"I'm goin to wuk!" He said.
"Ok sir." Chante said.
"Yuh tired bwoy?" He asked.
"No dad why you ask?" Chante asked.
"Cuh yuh been snorin all mornin." He said.
Chante whipped his head at Joseph and his father said "I'll be home at 8!"
"Ok sir." Chante's father made his heavy footsteps down the stairs and Chante heard the door shut.

"You almost got us killed with your damn snoring!" Chante said.
"It didnt bother you gorgeous now we get to spend the day together, and I thought I told you to lay on me." Joseph said.
"Joseph, you body ain't comfortable muscles ain't soft. Joseph are Cerise and Martin gonna be fine alone?" Chante asked.
"Babe I already told them to call me if they wanna come down but between school, my job, friends, parents and them we never got no time alone I want you for myself." Joseph said.

"Ok how's Saturday school?" Chante asked.
"It's good gorgeous but when I got there they said it was filled and I could only do APEX." Joseph said.
"They made you pay $100 for APEX?" Chante asked.
"No Saturday school had crowded classrooms and they let us choose bookwork or computer I choose computer they said APEX harder but not really you can google the answers I got a 92 now." Joseph said.

"Awww you such a nerd now." Chante said.
"I know." Joseph said smirking.

"Joseph what happened to you yesterday you seemed so different when you came back." Chante said.
(If I tell him he gonna worry.) "Uh I saw a dead cat in the street and kittens was around trying to wake it up, it was sad."

"Oh my god did you save them?" Chante asked.

"No, uh a old lady took them in her house." Joseph said.

"Oh thank god." Chante said.

"Chante Ima take you out just you and me aight you not cooking this time baby." Joseph said.

"Ok Joseph." Chante said.

"What kinda stuff you like?" Joseph said.

"Cute things like puppies and kittens stickers, I like smelling fruity things and sweet foods, dramatic books, sci-fi books, books with an absorbing plot, clothes, laughing with my friends, cooking, candy I love gummi Bears especially, Scandal when it was good, Atlanta, Queen Sugar, Insecure, Avatar re-runs. I watch a lot of Japanese anime and other old cartoons How about you?" Chante said.

I like eating, big asses, my favorite candy is Twix, Power, 2K, Basketball, Football, a fresh pair of Jordans, What's your favorite movies?" Joseph asked.
Chante stopped playing in Joseph's curls and said."Ugh all niggas like that shit! Be serious Joseph!"

"Aight, aight I like trying new things, eating good food, racing dirtbikes, watching comedy shows, I love my brother and sister and chilling wit my homeboys." Joseph said.

"Ok, the movies I like are Mean Girls, Scary Movie 1 & 2, Waiting to Exhale, Baby Boy, Belly (Keyshia is my queen and Chiquita is a Jamaican Goddess) Boyz in the Hood, Gang of Roses, Set it off, Crooklyn, Poetic Justice, the spongebob movie, Frozen, The Incredibles, Up, Wall-E, Cruel Intentions, Rugrats in Paris, Pokemon Movies but after the Manaphy and Lucario ones they kinda started to become trash and New Jack City." Chante said.

"Friday, Toy Story 1 & 2 Boyz in the Hood, Menace to Society, Dead Presidents, Scooby Doo Zombie Island Movie, Baby Boy, Space Jam, Boomerang, Coming to America, Juice, CB4, Belly and New Jack City too." Joseph said.