Chapter 4

Derrick in the Media above

There was mass panic in the crowded house everyone inside scrambled outside, boys jumped out open windows, both exits to the house were crammed people upstairs locked themselves in rooms those who were locked out came downstairs to contribute to the pandemonium. A girl tripped and fell she was trampled as her screams went ignored.
People were jumping the backyard's fence and scattering up and down the alley and 2 more shots went off (BANG! BANG!)

Joseph grabbed Chante and said "Let's go!"

De'ron aware of what was happening stood up and staggered Derrick supported him and hurriedly made a way to the door.

Joseph pushed against the last few people in front of the door saying "Move!" A bigger boy was about to mow Chante down to get out but Destiny managed to pulled him out the way.

Destiny made it outside to De'ron's car followed by Joseph and Chante, "Chante stay by the car you hear me?"

"Yeah." Chante said.

Joseph jogged back to the house and helped Derrick get De'ron to the car.

"Who the fuck did this shit?!" Joseph said.

"I think it was that red dude Chante beat with his shoe De'ron was fighting with blonde tips and a camo tank top." Derrick said.

Joseph gave Derrick the keys and said Get Ron in the car and drive around the the block I'm getting this muthafucker." Joseph jogged down the street and took his gun out his waist and few people still remained on the street, running away. Joseph heard police sirens and said "Shit!"

Derrick pulled up behind him and Destiny said "Nigga get in the Po-Po coming!"

Joseph put his gun back in his waistband and got in the passenger side and Derrick pulled off. "You see him?" Derrick asked.

"No, everyone here?" Joseph said.

"Yeah." Destiny said.

Joseph looked in the mirror and didn't see De'ron in the back.

"Where De'ron at?" Joseph asked.

"He here." Chante said.

"Where?!" Joseph asked.

"He. Here." Chante said.

Destiny laughed and Derrick visibly grimaced and said "Chante you shouldn't have did it."

"Did what?" Joseph asked.

"De'ron wasn't sitting up and for some dumbass reason this car only has one seatbelt and I was not laying him on me so...we put him in the trunk." Chante said.

"You fucking lying." Joseph said.

"Call him." Chante said.

"Ron!" Joseph said.

It was silent for a moment then a semi muffled voice say "Joe it's dark in here!"

"You let them put my nigga in the trunk?" Joseph asked Derrick.

"What I supposed to do? Destiny took the keys from me and Chante dragged him back there."

Joseph put his hand on his face and laughed "Y'all fucked up for putting him in the trunk of his own car man!"

"He safe though." Destiny and Chante snickered.

"Shhh, chill it's the killers." Derrick said in reference to the police.