Chapter 35

Jasmine's pov

I woke up in Logans arms and i smiled sadly we had to get up and go to school next week is homecoming week and me hayden and sapphire are apart of the planning and stuff.

"Babe" I said

"Yes love" logan said and i smiled

"We need to get up to go to school" I said and he groaned.

"Can we just stay home" he said

"Nope well I can't I have a meeting today after school with the homecoming committee" I said

"Oh yeah homecoming" he said and closed his eyes

"Yeah homecoming" I said and i got up and started getting ready and Logan went back to sleep i met Jax stephan sapphire and hayden downstairs and they all looked at me with tears in there eyes.

"What's wrong" I said and my dad came into the room

"Dad what are you doing here" I said

"Wait where's mom" I said and my heart started racing.

"Jasmine sit down" dad said

"What happened to mom where is mom" I said

"About four packs of rogues attacked our area killed a bunch of soldiers at the border your mom went out to fight she was attacked by four rogues at once by the time I got there all the rogues fled the rest of the people realized that she was gone" dad said tears were just going down my face like a river my hear skipped twenty beats soon all of that was replaced with anger and hatred towards rogues. Jax got up to give me a hug but sapphire stopped him.

"Don't touch her it's not her right now it's star and star right now isn't in the best peace of mind" hayden said

"Hey babe-" I heard

"Jasmine" logan said and he went in front of me

"Logan no do-" hayden said it was to late logan touched my arm and i threw him to the wall.

"Don't touch her" hayden finished i felt my bones starting to shift by the time I knew it i was in the woods going towards the border when I got there all the guards were there there was more guards then ever before I shifted and put on my shorts and my shirt and i looked at the guards and they all stared.

"Where is anthony" I said

"Jasmine?" I heard I turned around and i saw Anthony and i hugged him and i cried on his shoulder and he held me tight.

"I know" he said

"I want them dead. Every last one of those rogues" I said

"We all want them gone" I heard I turned around and saw my dad logan Jax stephan sapphire and hayden.

"Logan i want our pack to join with Anthony's pack were bigger and powerful together those rogues messed with the wrong pack and we're going to show them that" I said

"We will train together and in a few days they will be back just like rogues always do we will train as much as we can and we will kill every single rogue that steps on our territory again" I said and i looked at the guards

"And next time don't be caught off guard stay alert" I growled

"Come on we need to get to school" I said we all went home got dressed and went to school when I pulled up to the school i saw a group of people and everyone yelling i looked at the girls and we hopped out of the car and ran towards them. When we got there it was just this guy picking on a freshman and i got angry i pushed everyone out of the way and i looked at him.

"What do you want missy" he said and i looked at the freshman

"Go on" I said and smiled sapphire grabbed the freshman and took him to the nurse to get cleaned up.

"Hey this ain't none of your business cunt" the guy said and Logan came forward and i stopped him and i walked to the guy.

"Don't push me because it will end very bad for you" I said and he got in my face

"What are you going to do about it when it ends bad for you run and cry to mommy" he said and smiled then I smelled it the scent hit me like a truck he was a rogue.

"Oh shit" hayden said I grabbed his arm and took him to the woods and threw him against the tree and i growled.

"YOU KILLED HER YOU KILLED MY MOTHER" I yelled and he got up and smiled

"Yeah and we're going for your brother next sweet heart" he said I jumped on him and i growled and my claws came out.

"You'll see your pack in hell" I said and i ripped out his throat. I got up and my hands were bloody so I wiped them on his shirt and i went to school and washed my hands without anyone seeing and i went to class and proceeded with my day.