Chapter 8

Jasmine's pov

I woke up to the smell of fresh pine and the woods and i smiled noticing it was logan and i remembered last night when we marked each other. I smiled even bigger i tried to get up but logan had a tight grip on me. So I came up with a plan. I gave him a kiss on the lips and he soon started to kiss back. I smiled and he pulled away.

"Jasmine I haven't brushed my teeth" he said and i laughed

"Oh shush i dont care plus I have to use the restroom" I said and he smiled and he pulled me to him.

"Logan I'm going to pee on myself" I said

"Okay" logan said and i smiled and i came up with plan b. I started to kiss logan where his mark was and his hands let go of me and i ran to the restroom.

"TEASE!" He said from the bed and i laughed

"I told you had to pee" I said from the restroom when I finished I washed my hands and brushed my teeth and i washed my face logan came in and started getting undressed.

"What are you doing" I said

"Taking a shower you don't mind do you" he said and smiled and i stared at his chest and his abs and i gulped I shook my head of my thoughts and i shook my head.

"No um go for it" I said I finished up and i walked out and i heard him chuckle okay two can play at that game. I grabbed sapphire and hayden and they helped me pick out an outfit. They picked out a white crop top and it looked like a bikini top. I smiled i grabbed some shorts and i got dressed and i put on some white slip on's. i grabbed a white cardigan and put it on and me hayden and sapphire left the closet. Logan was sitting on the bed and he looked at me and he let out a growl and i grabbed my phone.

"Something wrong babe" I said and smiled

"Your. Not. Wearing. That" he said and growled

"Your. Not. The. Boss. Of. Me." I said

"But I'm your mate jasmine I don't want snotty ass guys staring at you only i get to stare at you" he said

"And what are you going to do logan choke them like you did to tommy" I said he went to the closet and came out with a shirt and he took off my cardigan and i pushed him off.

"This is cuter aweeee thanks logan" I said and he growled and i went downstairs and everyone stared at me.

"Where do you think your going like that" Anthony said

"To school" I said

"School isn't a strip club" he said and i flipped him off.

"School also isn't a place where a war nearly breaks out but hey we all get surprised" I said and he growled and got up.

"Jasmine i am the alpha go upstairs and get changed now!" He said in his alpha voice and everyone looked at him shocked even me and my parents. And he looked at me.

"J-jasmine I'm s-sorry" he said and i looked at the ground and i looked back at him.

"Yes alpha anthony" I said and i went upstairs and i grabbed a shirt and Logan looked at me.

"What's wrong" he said

"Anthony used his alpha voice on me he said he wouldn't" I said and i looked at the ground and Logan hugged me and i hugged him back and i went to change and I went downstairs and i went up to Anthony.

"Is this better alpha" I said

"Jasmine-" I cut him off

"Don't bother Anthony your right your the alpha and im your sister and you should treat me just like a pack member and now I'm going to treat you like I'm just a pack member" I said henry and Spencer looked at me shocked.

"Bye mom bye dad bye guys" I said me sapphire hayden Jax logan and stephan got in the car and went to school.

"You okay" logan said and he grabbed my hand and i nodded

"Yes but I'm not talking to him at all and im going to pissed him off" I said and Logan smiled

"Let's do something to piss him off then" logan said and smiled

"Like what" I said

"What makes him angry" logan said

"When someone hurts the pack" I said

"Anything else" he said and i started to think and i laughed I remember I got Anthony so mad whenever I took his bear he had in his room he's had it since he was a kid he was livid.

"I know" I said and smiled me and Logan decided to skip today we got back to the pack house. We went to Anthony's room and took the bear and we ran to my car and drove off and we went to get some breakfast.

'JASMINE I KNOW YOU TOOK MY BEAR!' I heard it was Anthony mind linking me and i laughed.

'I have no idea what your talking about alpha' i said

'Jasmine that's enough i said sorry' Anthony said

'Like I said Anthony i dont know what your talking about so bye' and i cut off the mind link and after me and Logan ate breakfast we went to the beach logan chased me into the water. We both fell in and we got out laughing he gave me a kiss and i smiled. We walked down the beach holding hands and talking about our lives and everything that's ever happened even the sad times.

"There was one time um i was twelve my dad had a huge rivalry with this pack i dont remember what it was called my aunt uncle cousin and my second cousin went into war with them they got killed all four of them and it took so much out of me because I was so close of them I barley came out of my room i barley ate i used to be a little bigger but I starved myself I couldn't eat ever since then I was skinny" I said and he had a sad face

"What's wrong" I said

"Nothing come on no more sad talk okay just me and you" logan said and smiled and i nodded.

Logans pov

If jasmine finds out that blue meadow pack is the pack her dad went to war with and her four family members got killed she would hate me....

"What's wrong" she said

"Nothing come on no more sad talk okay just me and you" I said and smiled and she nodded...God im dead when she finds out...