Unexpected savior

Thirty days I counted, since the day I was taken. Each and everyday I was visited by my captors who wanted to persuade me into joining the dark leagues to over throw my friend Harry; every time my answer stayed the same. I would never betray my friends, even if it meant saving my own life.

I began wondering if I was ever going to be saved, if anyone was at all looking for me. Every time the cellar door opened I expected it to be a good guy coming to save me. I thought I had learned by now that no one would save me but I still let my hopes rise.

I was unsure what the time of day was but it seemed really late, the lack of motion and activity through the house gave it away. I was lying on the stone floor lapping up some water that had leaked from somewhere when the cellar doors lock clinked and slowly it opened. In walked Draco and he seemed to be holding something- water and bread.

He had in his other hand a small lantern lit with a light flame so I was able to catch the uneasy look on his face as he moved across the room to my side.

He smiled awkwardly as he set the bread and water on the floor and then sat down beside me.

"I'm sorry" Draco murmured as he stared at the flickering flame before him.

"For what?" I said as I reached for the plate of bread

"My family, they are all like this, Dark Arts and stuff" he shrugged "I'm also sorry for being mean to you at school. I have expectations and if I don't stand to them my family..." he trailed off.

I looked at him waiting for him to finish his words and the. I realized that he was finished. "Oh, I see" I replied taking a large gulp from the goblet of water.

"I can get you out of here" Draco spoke up.

My head snapped towards him and then flickered to the door. "Really?"

"Yeah" Draco rose to his feet and quickly held out his hand. "You just have to be quiet my family is sleeping. We will travel by Floo powder to The Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade then you can get to the castle where you are safe." Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me from the room and into another before grabbing a container off the mantel and removing the lid. "Grab a handful go into the grate say 'The Three broomsticks' and then throw down the powder. I'll see you in a moment. Just remember to clear the gate when you arrive" Draco whispered.

I nodded my head attentively and did as he said, the moment I threw the powder down at my feet I was surrounded by green flamed that were neither hot or cold against my skin. I blinked once and suddenly I was stumbling out of the grate into what looked to be a pub. I felt sick suddenly, weak and dizzy. A pair of hands grabbed me and brought me to my feet, supporting me into a chair.

"Oi help me please, she needs to get to Hogwarts to the hospital." Draco called out.

"Draco, whose that yer got there?" a familiar friendly voice called out.

"Genesis, she's been starved I rescued her from.. Draco's voice trailed off not wanting to finish his sentence "She is very weak"

A few footsteps could be heard coming towards me and then a weird feeling as I was brought into Hagrids large arms. He placed something over me to keep me warm and then we headed out of the pub. I closed my eyes away from the cold night as I was carried to the castle and up several flights of stairs towards the infirmary where I was placed into a bed and had several goblets of juices and potions shoved down my throat. The last one must've been a sleeping potion because before I knew it I was fast asleep.