Germs and Surprises. (Canada x reader)

Hi you guys! Ya'll people really like Canada huh? He has been requested three times xD That's cool, I love Canada (his is adorable) plus it gave me more stuff to write! Hooray! Okayyy writing riiight... NOW! Thank you~

Warning: None this time brah ;)

---------------------------------------------------------

        You laid in bed, an arm thrown across your warm face. You groaned as you kicked the blanket off of you, mumbling about it being to hot. A moment after kicking it off you shivered and snatched it back. "To cold" you muttered as you snuggled deep into your blankets. You erupted in a fit of coughs, your shoulders shaking with every one that tore though you. You heard the door bell go off, but ignored it; you didn't really want to deal with people while you were sick. Moments later you heard it squeak open and heard light foot steps coming towards you. You held your breath and clutched the pocket knife under your pillow. "Its an intuder... Wait why would a rober of murderer ring the doorbe-" your thoughts where cut short when a worried looking blonde entered your room. Just what you needed, your current love interest to see you all smelly and gross. That's right you were in love with your friend Matthew "Ah! T- there you are! I was getting worried when you didn't respond to my texts" your friend rushed over to your side, looking you up and down before brushing a hand across your forehead "Are you sick (y/n)?" blushing nodded your head and burrowed deeper in the blankets so he couldn't see you. "Oh... Is anyone here to look after you?" Matthew looked around your empty bedroom as you shook your head. "No?... Well, why don't I stay then?" he asked cheerfully. You shot up "No you can't!... I- I mean, that is alright bro, I'll be okay" you laughed awkwardly and he looked at you questioningly. "Why not?" "Because right now I'm groooss" "Because I can take care of myself" you replied nonchalantly. It went silent in your room for a minute while Matthew thought. He the surprised you when he got up and left. "Oookay?... That was easier than I thought!" you laid back down frowning "To easy... I kinda wish he stayed" you shook the thought and tried to sleep, but the wafting aroma of something delightful kept you from it. You sat back up and looked at your door curiously "What IS that?" you wondered.

        You were about to rip your blankets off and search for the source when Matt came back in with a warm bowl of soup. Your eyes widened in surprise "Didn't you leave?" you questioned as he handed you the amazing smelling soup. "No... I thought maybe you were hungry. So I made this with what I could find in the kitchen" "oh" was all you could say before you dig in. You smiled in bliss as the amazing taste danced around your tongue. "This is great! You made this?" you asked and took another spoonful "Uh huh" he smiled and watched you devour the bowl "And... I am sorry, but I'm not going to leave" he said suddenly and catching you off guard "It's really okay, I can take care of myself!" you smiled reassuringly at him, but he frowned back at you. "You shouldn't have to take care of yourself" he protested quietly. "It really is okay! Besides you should only do this kind of stuff for people you love and... stuff" you smiled sadly at the bowl. "B- But I'm trying to do this for someone I l-love... She is being difficult about it" he whispered, surprising you again. "You l- love someone? W- who is it? Is she sick too?" you nearly shouted at him. "Not exactly... I- I wouldn't say "too" per-say" Matt rubbed his neck awkwardly and avoided your gaze before finishing "It can't really be "too" because she... The person I l-love is... W- well in a certain light you might say... She looks a lot like... Y- you" you pursed your eyebrows and cocked your head "she looks like me?" "just my luck" the sting off heartbreak setting in. "N- No! That wasn't what I wanted to say... " "huh? so she doesn't look like me?" "N-No! Well, yes she does look like you, but not like you" by this point your head was swimming in confusion "Matt I'm not following this at all" you heard him sigh before he stood up, you assumed he was going to leave, for real this time because you annoyed him. Instead you met with your fourth surprise as his lips crashed into yours. It was an uncharacteristically bold move and you almost couldn't believe it, but it was happening. You kissed back before the kiss ended and Matthew pulled away "I'm sorry... But what I mean is that she isn't like you she is you... (y/n) I... I love you." he whispered as his face inched closer to yours. Your lips were about to meet again when you held up your hand to stop it; a expression of pure heart break spread across his gentle face. "Y- Your going to catch my cold if you keep that up" you muttered disappointed. "R- Right... I- I'm sorry... I- I'll go now" he said sadly and turned to go, but before he did you grabbed his hand, this time surprising him. You turned to look at you and you smiled "You don't have to go... After all you should do these things for people you love... And the people who love you too will be grateful" you said as you smiled up at Matthew. "R- Right!" was all Matt could fit in before you pulled him down into a hug. "and for the record... I love you too" you whispered before planting a gentle kiss on his cheek.

-------------------------------------------

Yes! Another chapter? Done! I am awesome. I am writing another book that I wrote 14 chapters in, in four days! One more chapter than this book, I was sad because I love both my stories equally and I felt like this book would be jealous so I had to update it at least once ;-; I am weird, but that is a serious problem for me... Okay. Thank you~