2

We look at each other while slowly rising up. The electric collars beep, sending a small spark through our bodies. A warning.

"Well, aren't you going to ask what game?" she chirps, her gray eyes scanning all of us. They stop on me, "Well Ken?"

I bite my lower lip and lower my head when speaking.

"What game are we going to play Mistress?"

"Why, thank you for asking Ken!" she coos, "We're going to play Hide and Seek!"

The younger boys, become excited. They've clearly never played this game. At least, not with her. The only one who's been here as long as me is Taekwoon. And knowing him, he's about to snap the others back to the harsh reality that is ours.

"Mistress, may I ask a question?" Taekwoon quietly asks.

"Yes Leo, you may."

"What are the rules for this game Mistress?"

"Good question Leo," she says, "The game takes place on my entire property, including outside. Don't worry about wandering too far, the collars will tell you the second you start wandering a bit to far. Then, after ten minutes, I'll seek you. When I find you, you'll be punished for not hiding well enough."

She smiles and claps her hands, "Any questions?"

"Mistress, what if you don't find us?"

Her head swivels toward the owner of the voice, Haekyeon.

"Then you get a reward."

Her voice is cold and hard, then she immediately smiles.

"Let's get started!" she announces, "All of you go hide!"

The others rush out of the room and out into the forest on her property. Taekwoon and I go a bit slower.

"What was your punishment last time?" I ask him as we exit the room.

"She sexually frustrated me, then left me hanging," Taekwoon answers, "And you?"

"She made me eat her out without me touching her, then she hit my balls with a riding crop," I answer.

I remember when I first met her. I was a scared little boy crying for his mother while locked in a dog cage.

*Flashback*

"Mommy!" I cry, shaking the thin metal bars of the cage. One of the big men come over and bang on the top of it.

"Shut up!" he shouts.

I whimper and move away from him. I cry myself to sleep in the corner of the cage.

I wake up to cold water enveloping my bare skin. I gasp and close my eyes.

When I open them, I see a big, hairy hand reaching for me. I squeal when it wraps around my upper arm and yanks me out.

He drags me to a hot room. A man turns around, holding a red hot knife.

"Hold him still," comes his order.

The man holding me secures my arms and legs. The other man comes over and grabs my manhood. He holds it out and is about to place the knife on it when a booming voice stops him.

"Wait."

A girl comes forward with a new man behind her.

"Is he good Jayden?" he asks, indicating to me. She squeals.

"He's perfect daddy!"

"How much?"

The three men discuss something while I'm distracted by the girl, Jayden's, staring.

"I'm gonna call you Ken," she squeals, "I'm going to be your Mistress! Isn't that exciting?!"

He father comes over and places a hand on her shoulder.

"Put the collar on him and let's go."

She pulls something out of the pocket of her dress. It was a black strip of leather, beaten until is was thin and flexible. In the center was a small symbol with tiny letters on it.

'Ken.
Property of Jayden Lee of Lee Corperations.'

*End if Flashback*

I am brought back to reality by the beeping of my collar. I sigh, taking a few steps back. It stops. I reach up and gently adjust it, making sure it wouldn't think I was trying to remove it. I flinch when I rub the already raw skin even more.

Since I had first gotten the collar on, it had been taken off once a month to get it recharged and cleaned. In that period of time, I always treated my broken skin.

I stop at a large tree with a hollow. I sigh again and go into the hollow. There were a few blankets I had hidden in there over the years. I lay one on the ground and lay down on it. With nothing else to do but wait, I close my eyes and sleep.

My dream showed my mother and I swimming in a lake. She is laughing and smiling. But when she turns, her face is blank.

My collar beeps and I jolt awake.

"Found you Ken!" Jayden cheers, "You always hide in the same place!"

I slowly sit up and kneel in front of her. I knew what the routine was.

She clips a leash on me and holds out her hand. I remove my shoes and socks and put them into her outstretched palm.

"The others are waiting at the house."

She pulls me along, the rocks, twigs, leaves, and thorns digging into and cutting my bare feet.