"I'm really sorry about all this" I mumble still feeling really bad about what happend. "Baby, you have nothing to be sorry about. It's not like you did it on purpose, you just panicked" he says softly and I don't say anything for a moment.

"What if they find out?"

"They won't"

"But what if they do?" I say nervously. "They've never been suspicious before and they have no reason to now and If they do have any suspicions then we just stick to the story we always have with them. It'll be fine trust me" he tries to reassure me "I trust you" I smile slightly through pursed lips and he smiles back the same way then goes quiet. "What's wrong?"

"I need to know what happened"

"I already told you. Me and Amy were fighting and..."

"About what? What did she say exactly that got you so upset?" He asks softly and I dont say anything. "Leanne, I need to know what she said before I go into that meeting. I'm gonna stick up for you in there regardless, but I still need to know what happened" he says softly and I sigh and take a deep breath and tell him everything Amy said.

"You don't believe her do you?" He mumbles looking down at the table and I shake my head. "Of course not. I just flipped when she started talking about her aunt and saying that not all drug addict were dirty hookers and I just flipped and..."

"You were never a hooker" he cuts me off. "Yes I was. Just like every other girl that has sex with men for money" I scrunch my face, still feeling disgusted with myself. "But, you wasn't there willingly. You were a child and was being forced. You were never a hooker" he says softly. Then sighs slightly. "About what happened with the teachers... what exactly happened that made you panic?"

"I just did" I shrug and continue eating my breakfast. "Did he say something? Or do something to make you panic?"

"No" I shake my head and he looks at me for a moment. "I saw that way once before. The night when I..."

"I should start getting ready" I cut him off getting up from my seat and he takes my hand gently, stopping me. "I don't wanna upset you, but I need to kn..."

"Then stop asking me" I cut him off pulling away from him and leave and this time he doesn't try to stop me.

****
Michael's POV

We're sitting in the school reception waiting for Leanne's principal and Leanne has been silent the whole time we've been waiting. "Just relax. It's gonna be fine" I smile and put my arm around her. "Do you think they'll kick me out?" She asks nervously. "I honesty don't know, but I'm gonna try my best to convince her to let you stay" I tell her truthfully and she nods, looking at the ground. "If they do it's not the end of the world"

"But, it's not gonna look good when I try an get or job and they see I got kicked out of school for attacking people"

"I'm sure I can find you something working with me" I smile. "You'd really give me a job?" She raises an eyesbrow. "Of course! It'll be fun! I've loved having you in the office with me this week" I smile. "We've spent more time pulling pranks on Randy than working" she giggles slightly. "That's why I love you. Y-you being there" I stutter realising what I just said "I love you being there" I smile akwardly. "I love being there too" she smiles back the same way. I'm about to speak when Mrs Edwards, Leanne's principal comes over. "Mr Jackson" she smiles at me through pursed lips. And Leanne and I get up. "Actually. Maybe it's best you wait here" she turns to Leanne. "I'd rather she wasn't out here alone"

"The meeting shouldn't take too long"

"But, it's about her. So anything that gets said can be said to her"