Fight Me My Darling

This chapter is dedicated to horsesrule10132, I'm glad you made an account on Wattpad and I'm so happy u love it here cause I do too ^.^

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ash's point of view)

I woke up really early for some reason, and guess what I found up when I awoke? Gage wasn't in the room....

'Hmmm sounds a little suspicious if you ask me...' I though with a wink. I knew he was out with Colby, I just felt it. It was kinda romantic if u ask me, I mean sneaking into someones room at night... That didn't come out right.... Pshh, I get what I mean so whatever.

I could sense Gage coming closer to the dorm so I jumped out of bed and ran to the window. I pulled it open and just stood there until he came over.

"Hello Gage..." I smiled like the Cheshire cat.

"Why are you awake already!?" He asked startled. Ha! I caught him sneaking around!

"No reason, how was Colby's?" I cooed.

"Shut up!" He hissed as I moved away so he could jump inside. However, I caught the slight blush on his cheeks.

I was about to say something when my voice got cut off by the sound of Luke's phone going off. Gage and I both looked over at the nightstand. We watched Luke wake up and grab his phone.

"Hello?" He asked groggily.

"Mhm, yep, mhm, sure. Tonight? Ok we will be there, see you later man." Click, he hung up.

He got up and looked  at us questioningly.

"What are you two doing up already?"

"Nothing, who was that on the phone?" I dismissed.

"Ace, he wants a meeting with us tonight." I felt electricity run through my veins at the sound of my mate's name and I could also feel my wolfs excitement. Embarrassed I turned away when I felt my face heat up.

Little did I know that when I turned away, both boys had noticed my blush and were smiling.

I couldn't deny that things were getting harder with me. I know on the outside I appear to be alright, but things have been changing... a lot recently. Things like how if I heard Ace's name my body would feel like it has electricity, or the dreams I have of him, just us being together all the time. I find my mind slowly drifting to him from time to time.

I'm no fool, I know what this means and no matter how many times I try the more I ignore it, the worse it gets!

"Ugh, another one of those stupid meetings!?" I asked, diverting my mind away from my thoughts.

"No, this is something different, and I don't think you should come." Luke said in his serious voice.

"WHAT!? NO! I'M COMING! THIS IS MY PACK TOO!" I objected.

"I--" Luke got caught off by Gage suddenly dragging him away.

I just blinked as I had no idea what just happened. I decided to just stand here until the boys get back, clearly they were discussing something that they didn't want me to hear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Luke's point of view)

"I---" I was cut off by Gage suddenly grabbing me and dragging my away.

I let him pull me out into the schools deserted hallway.

"What's this meeting about?" He asked rather panicked.

"Ace wants to actually join our packs together. I agreed." I admitted, "That's why I don't want Ash going because then she will find out that the other one wasn't real."

"She knows."

"What?" I asked, thinking my ears were deceiving me.

"She. Knows."

"Well... crap." I voiced the only thought running through my mind.

"How did you find that out?"

"I overheard her telling Colby in the closet when I went to go get a drink. Though when I asked her what they were doing in there I had to play dumb, hoping she would tell me that she knew all along, but she didn't."

"What do you think we should do?" I asked. I watched an evil smirk make its way onto his face.

"I think we let her go talk to Ace about it." When he said that I tried hard not to laugh at the thought of what our little sister would do to him.

"I guess that's our only option."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ash's point of view)

I watch them both come back into the room and I couldn't help, but to notice that my other brothers were still fast asleep through all of this... Wow.

"Well I guess you know about the conract huh?" Luke asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

I just nodded.

"How did you know I knew?" I asked turning to gage.

"Overheard you talking." Great...

"So Gage came up with a pretty good idea, how about you go and see Ace and uh.. talk about it." He suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I grinned.

I walked over to my side of the room and grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. After i was done getting ready I walked down to Ace's dorm.

Knock Knock Knock

Ace opened the door with a surprised expression.

"Ash?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, can I come in?" I wanted to punch my stomach to kill those stupid butterflies that started when he opened the door and got worse when I stepped inside.

"Whats going on?" I heard him ask, but I ignored it as I took of my wig that i had to wear when i walked here and put it on the table.

All revenge ideas had flown out the window, now I just had to go with this, none of this was going the way I thought it would.

"So do you think I could see that contract between our bonded packs? I wanted to look at something on it..." I trailed off. I watched his face drain of all color.

"I --uh I --umm..." He stumbled over his words, clearly not expecting any of this.

"Just go get it Ace." I said with words of ice.

"I uh, I can't."

"Why Ace? Is it because its FAKE!?" I asked, my anger rising.

With revenge, all sense went out the window.

"I can't believe you would do something like that!" I growled.

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"Whatever, I don't care anymore." I gave up.

I walked out the door and ran down the hallway, ignoring my wolf howling for me to go back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Sadly this is the second to last chapter of this story, so that means the next one this story is over.,

but i'm leaving this up to you guys, would you like me to end it today because I can finish the next chapter right now....