Careful, That Grin Might Tear Up You're Face

This chapter is dedicated to SabishiiUchiha for just figuring out my cliff hanger problem ^.^ ahaha

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ash's point of view)

"You know about Gage!?" Colby asked bewilderd.

"Ye-WAIT! WHAT!? WHAT ABOUT GAGE!?" I practically yelled.

"Oh, uhm nothing..." He stuttered. I glared at him.

"Tell me Colby, what's going on with Gage?" I said calmly but mentally strangling him to tell me.

"Well I shouldn't be the one to tell you..." He trailed off while nervously looking around.

"Colby." I hissed, "I will throw you through that wall if you don't tell me." I threatened.

"Fine." He sighed, defeated by my awesome threatening skills.

"Yay!" I cheered.

"Well... um... how to I put this.... Gage and I are... well... mates." He said and looked at me, awaiting my reaction.

'Gage and Colby are gay? That is AWESOME!!! AWWW!!!! THEY WOULD BE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!!' I mentally obsessed.

On the outside a grin slowly spread across my face until it hurt. A look of relief washed over his face. However he still looked slightly concerned.

"Careful, that grin might tear up you're face." He said wearily. I tried to glare, but that grin made it just look weird.

"So what was that secret that you were talking about..." Colby changed the subject.

"Oh." I said remembering how this all started, the grin wiping off my face, " I know about the fake contract." I said dryly.

A look of fear went across his face and he looked slightly guilty.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ash. It's just that... when the boys told me they had a plan that could get you and you're mate together I just got excited. I guess the thought of you being happy was too much for me to resist." He explained.

"Awww" I cooed and hugged him.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad, I just want your help." I said grinning evilly.

"Maybe... what is it?" He said looking catiously at me.

"All I want you to do is play along, got it?" I said cheekily.

"Okay, but when?"

"You will know when it happens." I smiled.

"Okay... well we should head back, they probably know we are missing, since the lack of noise..." He teased and looked in my direction.

I stuck out my tongue and made a weird face at him. We both stepped out the the closet he had brought us into and went back to the group. I swear all I heard when I approached was "Blah, Blah, Blah, grumble, grumble, we are not saying anything of interest, more boring words..." But since I know better I knew they were really just talking and that it was me replacing their words. Oh me...

We both sat back down with a few glances from the other guys, but since they saw no damage they turned back to their very interesting and intense conversation... Sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

I couldn't help, however, to stop staring at Gage. AT first he didn't seem to notice what I was doing, but after a few minutes he probably felt my intense gaze and turned to look at me. I was just sitting their, my chin rested on the palm of my hand that was rested on the arm of the chair. He raised an eyebrow at me and my grin from earlier returned to my face.

He looked a bit freaked out and turned back to the guys, but hey who could blame him? I would have been freaked out too. I was staring for a few more minutes just picturing him and Colby, but then I knew I had to pry my eyes away from him.

So instead I looked over at Colby who in return was already looking at me. I think he was watching me stare at his mate... hehe I love it! mate... ahh its just too perfect!

Aww its like one of those romance stories. Two packs unite, bringing two mates together for the sake of love! Oh wait... that's what the boys are trying to do with me... oh those sneaky little boys.

"I guess we should head back..." Luke said standing up along with the rest of my brothers. I jumped up too and started to fist-pump.

"YES!"

The second we were able to go I practically ran out the door. I was about halfway down the hallway when I felt someone grab my hand and slow down my pace. I looked to see Gage holding me. I let him make us fall behind the rest of our siblings.

"Why were you staring at me? Also where did you go with Colby?" He asked suspiciously. I tried hard not to grin and giggle.

"Oh, he just wanted to talk to me about something and as of staring at you.... well who could resist? Your just so sexy Gage." I said winking and nudging him. I then busted out laughing along with him.

" I need to talk to you though..." I stated seriously as we walked into our dorm.

"Okay. Come here." He said as we walked over to my bed which was closest to us.

"What is it?" He said as we sat down.

"Well I know about you and Colby." I watched his face pale a bit then he started blushing, so dang cute...!!

"You do? How? Did he tell you?" He asked.

"Well yes, he let it slip by accident. But I just want you to know that I think its really awesome!" I cooed as I pounced on him, crashing him into a hug, "And totally adorable!" I sang.

"T-Thanks." He said turning even more red. Which made me squeal and hug him more.

"Alright now Ashy, let go. It's been a long night, lets get some sleep 'kay?" I pouted but got up anyway.

"I'll go brush my teeth then, see you later... loverboy." I teased as I jumped up and ran away before he could do anything.

When I came out everyone was already in bed. I climbed into my bed and fell asleep almost right away.

Well this night went a lot better than I thought it would.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Gage's point of view)

Once I was sure everyone was asleep I quietly got out of bed. Luckily my bed was right next to the window so I slowly opened it up along with the screen. As sneakily as I could I climbed out and hit the ground softly.

I turned back around and shut the screen and window. I had gotten pretty used to doing this since I started five nights ago, when I found out Colby was my mate.

I quickly ran over to the window where Colby's bed was. I knew he was waiting for me so I tossed a few pebbles at the window. I watched him open the window and stick his head out.

"Why are you throwing rocks? You could have just taped on the window since its the first floor." Colby said while looking at me like I was an idiot.

"I wanted to see what it was like since they do it in movies." I smiled sheepishly. He just smiled and shook his head, opening up the window all the way for me to get in.

I climbed through the window and sat down on his bed.

"So Ash knows about us, huh?"

"Yeah I guess, oh well, I'm glad she knows, it seemed to make her happy." He smiled and I couldn't help but smile too.

"Yeah your right."

"Aren't I always?" He teased.

I tossed a pillow and it hit him in the face.

Ha ha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!