Nerves

This chapter is dedicated to CrazyDannie22 for all the commenting, voting, and supporting. Also for the fact you get so excited about my uploads and the way you always talk to me when I come online. It means a lot, thank you! :D

Here's the next chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Monday*

(Ash's point of view)

I woke up in a fit of nerves. I had spent all yesterday avoiding everywhere Ace could be, but now that we have school today I can't avoid him. Today is the day everything starts to crash down on me because my mate Ace, will be able to sense I'm his mate for now on because my powers over him will no longer hold.

'I'm doomed' I thought as I got out of bed. I watched Aiden get up to come wake me, but stared at me like a deer in headlights because I'm already up. He got a really confused look on his face as he made his way over to me.

"Why are you up before me?" He asked worried because he knows somethings wrong if I actually want to get out of bed.

"Nothing" I said dismissing it.

"Tell meee!!" He whined. Did I forget to mention I never told them Ace was my mate? I mean, they just think I like him. Maybe I should tell him now...

"Okay, well I have to tell you something first.." I said cautiously because I know my brothers are very protective, especially when it comes to boys...

I pulled him over to my bed.

"You might want to sit down..." He looked at me cautiously this time, but sat down none the less.

"Whats going on Ashy?" He asked and I smiled at his old nickname from when we were younger.

"Promise to stay calm?"

"Yes" He replied skeptically. I took a deep breath.

"Ace is my mate." I looked at him and he looked shocked.

"He..you..h-he...ACE IS YOU'RE MATE!!!!" He yelled and Gage,Blake, and Luke woke up and shot out of bed and stared at us.

"What's going on?" Luke asked panicked.

"ACE IS ASH'S MATE!!!" Aiden yelled before I could respond.

"WHAT!?" Luke yelled.

"I think it makes sense, it actually kinda cute." Gage said casually and shrugged. I just stared at him. Blake hit him upside the head.

"It's not cute, it's bad. If Ace marks her, she will join his pack." With that said out loud everyone's eyes were wide and we all went dead silent.

"Well I'm going to go take a shower..." I said and grabbed some clothes and head to the bathroom.

After everyone got ready we headed out to our classes. I started walking away, but the back of my shirt was grabbed,

"Be careful..." Aiden said worried and let go.

"I will." And with that we headed off to class. My first class was with the man of the day himself, Ace.

I plopped down in my seat and not two minutes later he walked in and sat down next to me. I didn't even raise my head to look at him nor move at all. I just stared at the table wishing to get away from this mess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ace's point of view)

I walked into class and was hit by a delicious smell. It smelled like chocolate and vanilla and it made me want to go crazy.

'But who here smells like that?' I thought as I sat down next to Ash. Thats when the smell got even stronger.

'I think it's him...' I thought to myself. I looked over at him to see him unmoving, just staring at his desk. I found that especially odd since he probably would have had a prank of some sort on me going or perving on me somehow.

"Ash." I said out-loud without even thinking. He turned and looked at me right in the eyes.

"MATE!!! MARK!!! NOW!! MINE!" My wolf yelled at me and my eyes widened. He realized I wasn't about to say anything so he turned away again.

'Theres no way Ash is my mate, he's a guy after all and I am most definantly not gay...' I thought to myself as my wolf internally growled at Ash for breaking our eye contact and turning away. I'm so confused.

Before I knew it the bell rang and he was gone in a matter of seconds. I just blinked and walked out of class.

 The rest of the school day went by in a blur of teachers talking and my wolf whining to be with our mate.

RING!!!

The bell sounded signaling an end of the school day. I was just wandering around the empty hallways doing nothing, but thinking.

'I think my wolf is confused, there is no way a GUY is my mate.' I thought to myself. Before I knew what was going on, I was flat out on the floor.

I sat up and looked at the other person that I crashed into, coming face to face with the person who has been plaguing all my thoughts today.

"S-sorry" Ash studdered as he quickly got up. I shot up too even more confused. What's wrong with him? He never apologises to me... He started to walk away, but before I knew it I had reached out and  grabbed his shirt, stopping him from walking.

He turned around a bit and raised his eyebrows at me questioningly.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Uhh yeah, how come you are actually apologising, you never do? Also why have you been avoiding me all day, you usually mess with me.." I asked, trying to think of something to ask so I didn't look like an idiot stopping him for no reason.

"Cause you're ugly." He responded casually. I just glared at him.

"That answers nothing."

"I don't care, let me go! I have to go do something!" He growled at me.

"Yeah right." I growled back, I didn't like how he was avoiding my questions.

"Let me go or I will make you." He said, voice dripping with venom.

"Oh really?" I asked sarcastically. This kid couldn't hurt me. The next thing I knew he went to kick me where the sun don't shine, but I was able to stop his leg, but that meant letting him go and the second I did, he ran for his life down the hall and I ran after him,  there was no way I would let him get away that easily...

I then realized this was just like last night in the woods...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!!