"I hope I know some of the people we're joining classes with." Doyoung said and their other friends agreed.

"Do you guys remember Mija from my birthday?" Bohyuk asked and all the boys nodded their head. "Well she's in that class and Jihun I expect you to stay away from her, you were so creepy around her last time."

Jihun rolled his eyes and shook his head in disagreement while the other guys laughed at him. But to Bohyuk it was true, he was being really creepy around her. The teacher walked them down to the oval where apparently the other class is. Bohyuk didn't even know what they were doing, he wasn't listening when the teacher told his class yesterday.

Once they reached the oval he scanned over the class who were already sitting until he found Mija. She was sitting with her friend and when she looked over at him, he gave her a smile and she returned it with one of her own cute ones. Bohyuk's class sat down on the grass and turned their attention to the teachers. The teachers kept talking about something and it sounded like there was a problem.

"Alright class, I'm very sorry to say this but the activity you should be doing right now has to be moved to tomorrow because we don't have the sheets for you, so, you'll have free time for the rest of this class." The teacher explained and everyone cheered then people got up to talk to their friends in the other class.

Straight away Bohyuk stood up and went to find Mija, when he did find her she was talking to one of her friends but as soon as he got to Mija her friend left.

"Hi Oppa!" Mija said happily and Bohyuk said a hi back to her. He grabbed her hand and walked away from all the other people then he pulled her to an empty spot on the oval. Bohyuk and Mija both sat down on the ground and started talking.

As Bohyuk was talking to Mija she looked at all the people from Bohyuk's class and she noticed that Jihun was there. "Oppa, Jihun isn't going to come here is he?" Mija asked him worriedly and Bohyuk shrugged his shoulders.

"He might but my friends will probably come over too and I'll be here with you." Bohyuk explained then he hugged her and rested his head on her shoulder.

"B-Bohyuk, people are looking and your friends are coming here!" Mija exclaimed and tried to push Bohyuk off of her but it didn't work.

"Whoa I didn't know you had a girlfriend!" Taeyong, Bohyuk's other friend, teased. Mija blushed then hid her head into her hands while Bohyuk released her from the hug.

"She isn't my girlfriend! Well, not yet at least." Bohyuk said and when Mija looked up at him Bohyuk gave her a quick wink.

Taeil, another one of Bohyuk's friends sat down next to Mija, put his hand on her should and said, "At least you know you'll have a good boyfriend." Mija quickly shook her head then buried her head back into her hands, the guys around her were all laughing a bit while Bohyuk was smiling at how cute she was acting.

After a lot more teasing and joking around, the bell finally went and Mija was free to get away from Bohyuk's friends. It wasn't like she didn't like being teased about being with Bohyuk she just didn't trust his friends since they were all guys and she was kind of shy. Bohyuk and Mija waited together for their brothers and then they all walked home together. 

Bohyuk was holding Mija's hand the whole time they were walking back to their house and when they reached their house Bohyuk gave Mija a kiss on her forehead and said a goodbye to her.

"What are you guys doing?" Mingyu asked a bit shocked and the two youngers looked at him. "Are you guys dating behind our backs!" Wonwoo asked just as shocked as Mingyu and Bohyuk and Mija both shook their heads quickly.

"We're not dating yet!" Bohyuk muttered but then added, "I'll wait until she's a bit older and she is more mature." Mija slapped Bohyuk on the arm, who was smiling proudly.

"You're lucky I'm dating your brother." Mingyu said while pointing a finger at Bohyuk, Wonwoo pushed his arm down but Mingyu brought it back up again and the action repeated a few times. "Just take care of her." Mingyu said then gave Wonwoo a hug and a kiss before he entered his house with Mija.

Before Mingyu could question Mija about anything she quickly ran up to her room. Mingyu smiled to himself, his little princess has grown up so fast. He was happy that she matured a bit because for her age she should be way more mature. Mingyu still wonders when she'll be fully matured.

In the Jeon's house Wonwoo kept questioning Bohyuk about their relationship but Bohyuk ignored it all and went straight to his room to do his homework. But of course he had a stupid smile on his face and he kept getting distracted by thinking about Mija.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so unoriginal with the names, I purposely used names from Nct and Shinee is making me depressed af right now. I don't want Onew to be enlisted, this is legit their last comeback as a full group for a while. My hearteuu can't handle Onew leaving.