Prologue

Hey ('x

So this is my first boyxboy story and is probably gonna suck. Sorry. xD

Constructive criticism is appreciated, and sorry for my use of swear words. >.>

Vote & Comment if you like it? :D

__________________________________________________________________________

"It's your fault! She's dead because of you, you're disgusting. It's your fault!"

He glared at me with bloodshot eyes, spit flying from his mouth with each hateful word he spat at me.

"Shut up!" I screamed.

It's not my fault. It's really not. I didn't make my mom sick.

"Don't tell me to shut up, Tyler. You really do not want to tell me to shut up. Sick child," he shook his head at me, I clenched my fists and bit the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't say anything I'd regret.

"If I ever see you do that to a girl again, I swear to god I'll-"

"Dad!" I cut him off. He narrowed his eyes at my tone, so in a softer voice I said,"That was Lucy, dad. Lucy, okay? She's my best friend. And besides, all I did was hug her."

He grunted and rolled his eyes at me."Sure. I'm just warning you, for her sake and yours. I don't give a shit about you and that bitch,okay? I just-"

"Don't you fucking call her that!" I screamed at him.

That was it. That stupid sentence tipped him over the edge. 

He got up from his usual seat in the corner of our small living room and walked over to me, glaring down at me from his two feet taller height advantage.

I started trembling slightly, but kept my hands clenched into fists to try and control my body. 

I don't really care what he does now. I stood up for my friend. If he wants to punish me for that, then he's an idiot.

Oh god. I did this every time this happened; I tried to convince myself that I wasn't scared. But if I was being honest, I'd say I was terrified.

I recoiled and took a slight step back."Dad," I began, hoping I could talk my way out of it.

"Shut up Tyler," he spat at me, grabbing my chin roughly and forcing me to look at him. "You killed your mother, and yet you have the nerve to speak to me like that in my own house?"

"I'm sorry dad, I-" I cut myself off as I realised I had nothing to be sorry for. 

I didn't kill my mom, and I just stood up for my friend. There's nothing wrong with that right?

You're such a wimp Tyler, my thoughts told me. You've been putting up with this for way too long. Stand up for yourself. 

Easier said than done, I told my thoughts.

Sometimes I really do think I'm crazy. I mean, I talk to my own thoughts...

"Tyler!"

Something hard and rough came in contact with my face. I stumbled sideways but caught myself before I could fall any further. I put my hand up to my cheek and touched the spot where my dad had slapped me.

"Listen to me when I'm speaking to you, Tyler!"

I just stood there like the stupid wimp I am, letting him scream at me and not even attempting to move when he raised his fist to me again.