Birthday/Outcast

Its my birthday!!! SEPTEMBER 24TH!!!

Your POV:

It's Saturday morning my birthday... I was still in bed asleep time: 2 o'clock in the afternoon, I haven't been sleeping well so I was tired all the time.

*ding dong* I flopped out of bed and got dressed into whatever looked ok together. Nearly tripped down the stairs and opened the door, "Hey"

"You know why I am here it's time to go," Zane said.

"Uhhh... Yeah.. Hey not because I forgot but where are we going again?" I asked.

"You forgot didn't you"

"Yeah..."

"We are going to Aphmau's place," Zane explained.

"Yeah ok," I followed him out the door.

"You're going to wear that?!" Zane yelled.

I looked at my outfit and it was my black converses my old wrestling sweater from 7th grade some basketball shorts and my hair was pulled into a lazy ponytail.

"Well yeah why?" I asked seeing nothing wrong with it.

"Just hope Cadenza isn't there," Zane said under his breath.

"You're a goof," I patted hin on the back and went twords Aphmau's house.

"H-Hey!" Zane yelled at me and came after me.

"You will have to catch me! Oh wait you can't exert yourself or you will actually tone up a bit!" I teased mercilessly and started running to Aph's as a furious Zane chased me. So far my birthday is better than all oh high school put together.

I got to Aphmau's doorsteps and panicked to open the door to escape "Zane the terrifying" I was unable to open the door when he grabbed me from behind.

"Y/n...." Zane said in a extremely creepy way.

Then he slammed me against a wall. My eyes were wide I was terrified there was a reason I don't really like my birthday and that is... "My birthday... While I was in high school Gene... He held me against a wall just like this... I know that you didn't know if this it's just... I need to go home..."

"No..." Zane said, "I won't let you go to your house... you need this."

Zane let go of me and motioned me twords the door. I looked back at him then I saw a flash of something else it was Zane but his skin was black and his eyes were white. I quickly turned away and opened the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!" Everyone jumped out of places. It startled me causing my reaction and I punched Travis in the face.

"Why!" Travis cried and everyone else laughed at that.

"Oh my Irene Travis I'm so sorry," I was bowing in apology while he was motioning an "it's ok" gesture.

"Speaking of Irene what are you wearing y/n!" Cadenza panicked.

"Uhhh... Clothes," I responded.

"Come on y/n!" Cadenza grabbed my arm and went to Aphmau's room and she started changing me.

Aphmau's POV:

Cadenza took y/n to my room probably to change her clothes.

"DON'T TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF!!!" y/n yelled.

I turned and Travis, Zane, Garroth, Lawrence, and Dante's faces were red.

"No dresses!!!" she cried.

You heard a aww from the guys.

"I WILL NOT WEAR MAKEUP OR CROP TOPS!!!"

"But you would look adorable in this,"  Cadenza pouted.