"Don't challenge me, Radhika," Arjun groaned as he felt his arousal throb in his slacks.

'When would his body stop reacting in this disgraceful manner to her very presence.', he thought.

Maybe. Never.

He didn't want it to stop ever. He loved the fact that he wanted her even when she undeniably tested his thinly laid out patience.

Radhika did not want his hands on her, she knew she wouldn't be able to resist and would crumble in them, "Fine. Get to talking then. You must give me a good reason as to why you should be allowed to live."

Arjun realized this was the moment. This moment would define his fate. He had considered every possible manouvre from begging, discussion and finally only....abduction had worked in his favor.

He would make her understand what he felt whether by hook or crook. It was his chance. Only chance to open his heart to her. He had lived once without her, what he could now term as the dark phase of his life. Now, no more.

He looked at her, smiled and confessed," I love you, Radhika. Be mine?"

Radhika stood stunned. She had heard him say that during the conference but somehow had thought he might have changed his mind. After all, men were fickle creatures and were known to do that now and then.

He did love her.

But, how could she explain him her nervousness, her worries. If she let destiny set its course, she could have him. Have his love. But, again there was a ‘but’, without clarification, without re- assurance could she make him her life. What was commitment without giving yourself completely. It meant nothing. Nothing at all. If she dived, she would dive completely. She never did anything in half.

She pulled herself together and looked at him," You say you love me, if I accept that for a moment."

"But Radhika, I do," Arjun tried to speak but was once again stopped by Radhika.

"Let me finish," she crossed her arms, "Why did you hide Ethan's true identity, hell," she paced the room, stopped, turned towards him, "You hid the real reason for the mission, from me, from the woman you apparently love."

Arjun tilted his head, how would he explain his need to protect her, how would he make her understand what she meant to him.

"Radhika, how do I explain you?"

"You could talk it out," she nodded, “that's the way I give and take my explanations.”

She wanted to touch his face, hold him but she restraint herself, keeping her hands on her sides.

He gave her a quick, dry laugh, ”Would you believe if I said, I was jealous and scared.”