One Shot Synopsis (Heading)

I know one shots typically don't have any conditions or scenarios, but unfortunately these ones do. If anyone has ever watched shows like Phineas and Ferb, or similar shows that don't follow a story line but have a set universe with a chronological order to its events, then you'll understand what I'm saying when I say these one shots are the same way.

I'll take and at least consider any submission that fits within my universe (I'll explain how it's set up below), but I won't do stories that are within killing games or post-despair, and I don't go too romantic with my situations, nor will I ever do lemons. Anything else is fair game.

This alternate timeline is despair-free with a minor exception of Junko's characterization. First off, Junko never attempts to paint the world with despair, never attempts to put her classmates in a killing game, and never kills anyone. However, that doesn't mean she hasn't at least considered it. Junko's shenanigans here will fall more along the lines of her trying to get classmates to kill each other, or causing despair inducing mischief that won't seem too out of character. This means characters like Matsuda will still be alive, so feel free to submit requests that involve him.

Another key difference is that the Twilight Syndrome Murder Case never happened. This obviously leaves Natsumi Kuzuryu and Sato open for submissions as well, but it goes a little further than that. Since Natsumi and Sato are both alive, Nagito never has a reason to bomb the school in order to postpone the exams (however if you guys want another Nagito bombing, I can make that happen). Sine Nagito never bombs the school, Izayoi, Ruruka, and Seiko are never expelled. Hence, all three are open to be involved in one shots. Also, since the incident with the expulsion never happened, Ruruka's sweets are not mind controlling. Sorry!

Third difference lies with Hajime Hinata. In this timeline, he makes friends with the Ultimates, and with such talented, real friends, he doesn't feel as insecure. In result, Hajime doesn't sign for the Kamukura project.

However, the down side to this situation is that Monomi, Monokuma, and Izuru Kamukura are all closed for submissions. That is, not unless you guys want to come up with a situation that will somehow introduce one of them. Just a thought.

Enjoy the one shots!