Toby: "Okay, what the hell? Just because I don't like him, doesn't mean that I KILLED him!"

Tiffany: "Yeah, but by the way you talk about it really shows that you hate him that much, Toby."

Yezki: "Yeah, Toby. You said you're glad he's dead."

Everyone looks at Toby again.

Toby: "Oh my God, are you guys being serious right now?? So I'm the killer?"

Josephine: "Hey guys, I think we have to just figure it out first before accusing him. Jason was murdered at the 1st floor, when's the last time we talk to him?"

Angel: "Last night."

Josephine: "Exactly. And he said that he would pick up his chemistry book, right?"

Ed: "He said he left it at the class, which was here, at the 4th floor."

Josephine: "And he was murdered at the 1st floor. The question is, why would anyone be there that time?"

Ed: "I don't think if there's anyone at school that time, so the killer might've killed Jason on purpose. Which means..."

Josephine: "The killer knew Jason's going to be there!"

Ed: "Yeah!! You know what, Josephine? We'll probably make a great team."

Ed smiled to Josephine, Josephine smiled back. The group goes silent.

Tiffany: "Uhh, guys? We're still here."

Josephine: "Oh yeah, back to the case. Let's just say if the killer knew Jason's gonna be here. And the only ones that knew were, you know... us."

The group goes silent.

Yezki: "So you're saying that, the killer is one of us?"

Nadine laughed.

Nadine: "Oh my God, this is getting dumb."

Josephine: "I don't know, guys. That's just my theory.. or conspiracy.. whatever that is."

Angel laughed.

Angel: "Let me just say, Josephine. Your theory or conspiracy is stupid as shit."

Cella: "Shut up, Angel! She might be right, you know."

Josephine: "It's okay, Cella. Maybe Angel's right. I'm just imagining things. I mean, I really hope this is gonna be a one time thing, and not a serial killer or something."

Ed: "Yeah, I really hope so."

The group goes silent. Awkward.

Tiffany: "Okay, are we done here?"

Josephine: "I think so."

Tiffany: "Great. Because I want to go home. See you guys tomorrow."

Tiffany got up and left them, a few moments later, they one by one got up and left, except for Kelly.

Josephine: "Hi Kelly. Are you okay?"

Kelly: "I'm fine, Josephine. Thanks."

Josephine: "Okay, you wanna go home?"

Kelly: "Yeah."

Josephine: "Do you walk home, or?"

Kelly: "No, my mom's gonna pick me up. But she said she'll be late."

Josephine: "Oh okay then. I'll wait for you to go home, it's okay."

Kelly smiled to Josephine.

They sat at the bench in front of their school. While waiting, Josephine played with her phone.

Kelly: "Hey Josephine?"

Josephine: "Yea?"

Kelly: "I'm actually scared. Really scared."

Josephine: "Let me guess, because of Jason's death?"

Kelly nodded.

Josephine: "Honestly, I don't know what happened to him. I mean, why would someone kill him? But don't worry about it. The police were investigating, right?"

Kelly: "But what if it's really a serial killer?"

Josephine goes silent.

Josephine: "Kelly, don't worry okay? It's going to be fine. I have no idea what's going on right now, but we'll figure it out later, okay? The police will figure it out."

Kelly nodded.

Just then, Kelly's mom arrived. It's time for Kelly to go home.

Kelly: "There's my mom. Bye, Josephine."

Josephine: "Oh, okay. Bye, Kelly."

Kelly walked three steps from the bench towards her car. But then, Josephine spoke to her.

Josephine: "Hey, Kelly!"

Kelly turns around.

Kelly: "Yeah?"

Josephine: "If there's something wrong, talk to me, okay?"

Kelly nodded and smiled. She walked to her car and went home.

At the car, Kelly's mom said to her that after she dropped Kelly at home, she'll be going to her office again to take care of something. The house will be empty.

They arrived at their house. Kelly walked to her house and went straight to the kitchen to grab some water. She's so thirsty that she left the door open. A few moments later, she walked past her living room and saw someone with a hoodie on sitting on the sofa, facing the door.

Kelly: "What are you doing here?"

The person turned around and smiled.

Person: "Hello, Kelly."